• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Her Name Was Definitely Mary". Our 1st anniversary trip, May 2011 *NEW 9/6

Awww, I hate to see your TR come to an end. I have so much fun reading along with your reports and "following" you and Ben in Disney. I hope you'll get started on your next PTR soon! :goodvibes

Just caught up on your TR. I was relieved to see that I haven't been the only one slacking on finishing their TR. Mine is sadly neglected.

The drink you had at the GF sounds and looks yummy! I love hearing about all the different drinks around the world so I can have a list of new ones to try each time we go. Although it's hard to not partake in my favorites too, so I feel like each time we go I drink just a little bit more... :rolleyes1

Aww so sad your TR is at an end, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading along so thank you for sharing with us :)

Looks like you spent your last few hours in the right place, what better way to end the trip then with some cocktails :)

Ugh! I was complaining with no cable and internet for three days, but no power for five is way worse!

My parents had no issues with their house, but now they have to deal with the Vermont washed out roads. No coming east to Boston easily for awhile!

You need ketchup for fries silly Ben! Enjoy your vaca!

How are your parents- are roads being repaired yet? That must be scary and frustrating!

Awww, I hate to see your TR come to an end. I have so much fun reading along with your reports and "following" you and Ben in Disney. I hope you'll get started on your next PTR soon! :goodvibes

Thanks Courtney! At least I still get to read about your fabulous honeymoon trip!

We leave for our next vacation in 9 days... and I am so unprepared! But I think I'll start a PTR with a splash of a TR when we get back :laughing:

Just caught up on your TR. I was relieved to see that I haven't been the only one slacking on finishing their TR. Mine is sadly neglected.

The drink you had at the GF sounds and looks yummy! I love hearing about all the different drinks around the world so I can have a list of new ones to try each time we go. Although it's hard to not partake in my favorites too, so I feel like each time we go I drink just a little bit more... :rolleyes1

I almost didn't finish... getting busy and losing power, and then so work exploded (not literally, that would be terrible!) But I just managed to squeeze out those last updates!

Haha, we definitely drink enough on our trips! But we're responsible, functioning adults... I promise ;)

Aww so sad your TR is at an end, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading along so thank you for sharing with us :)

Looks like you spent your last few hours in the right place, what better way to end the trip then with some cocktails :)

Congratulations, Stefy! I am sure you had a gorgeous wedding in Italy! So happy for you and Dave :lovestruc

Definitely loving your TR! Although I may need to hold out on the rest of it to find out why you don't enjoy the Poly, as that is my honeymoon resort of choice! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter