Helpful Information For You Updated 03/30/2012

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE HERE THE FIRST 3 DAYS OF OCTOBER
You may be interested in attending this event - looks like it is going to be a lot of fun and entertainment and it will give you something different.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tropstock.com/

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE HERE THE FIRST 3 DAYS OF OCTOBER
You may be interested in attending this event - looks like it is going to be a lot of fun and entertainment and it will give you something different.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tropstock.com/

I just got an e-mail about this and strongly considering coming a day early. Would love to see the Coral Reefers!

I do know that Jimmy Buffett's lead guitarist is going to be playing and I know I am going
besides that, it appears they are going to have a lot of entertaining things to do.

See ya there
:)

Hi Shirley,

Can you make a suggestion for a good place to eat within walking distance of the Ron Jon Store?

Thanks!!!!!!

Once again using to find some info! ;)

Thanks Shirley...

Just bumping this up so in case you are looking for something special
everyone have a great day---------
much love always
Shirley

Just bumping this up so in case you are looking for something special
everyone have a great day---------
much love always
Shirley

I can't find your website! I have ordered from you before and thought I had it saved.

Just wanted to thank Shirley for all her help! We did stay at the Country Inn & Suites prior to the cruise and the transportation was flawless. Duane was awesome! The one issue we had was there was not enough parking. When we arrived Saturday night, we had to park next door at the Residence Inn or on the grass (aka mud). We were told we could not leave our vehicle at Residence so we had to keep circling the parking lot Sunday morning hoping another cruise guest left to snag their parking spot. That was a bit of a hassle. Next time, we may try Residence for cruise parking as they have a much bigger parking lot.

I just wanted to take this time to add another excellent transportation service to the updated "helpful information for you" thread.
Hope everyone is going great and will chat with you all later - for all of those that sent me personal messages THANK YOU and have answered each of you back and hope my answers helped with decisions.

Laura’s Shuttle
www.laurashuttle.com

This shuttle service provides transportation for your needs in Orlando and
Central Florida including the cruise ship transportation here at the Port.
You can call Michael directly at 866-945-2872 or his cell 321-695-8790.
Laura’s shuttle is very reliable and has always given excellent service.

PS I have met Mr. Mike and a super nice person

Just bumping this up for those that need information - go to the first page for all the information you may need in coming here to the port.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS don't forget to order your gift baskets for your cruise especially for Halloween - they are really cute this year ;)

Just bumping this up for those that need information - go to the first page for all the information you may need in coming here to the port.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS don't forget to order your gift baskets for your cruise especially for Halloween - they are really cute this year ;)

Shirley,
Do you know yet what the Christmas baskets might be/look like? The DCL website has theirs up, but I didn't get too excited about any of them.

Shirley,
Do you know yet what the Christmas baskets might be/look like? The DCL website has theirs up, but I didn't get too excited about any of them.

For one we are going to have the Christmas sandpails and for the older kids, we have Christmas totes that is going to be used to which stuff will be added.

When they are customed, its so hard to say what everything will look like but I can guarantee, anyone that gets them, will love them - thanxs for writing
and everyone have a great day

Shirley...

Do you have any pictures of what you offer for Christmas (I know pointsettias...) but also if you do small trees? Are they all floral? Do any of them come with lights? Do you also have Amaryllis?

Thanks!

Shirley, just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU for recommending Executive VIP limo service. :thumbsup2 Michael picked up some of my family members at the airport, and he was a true pleasure to work with. Since the limo was the same price as a van, it was an extra pinch of pixie dust for them, and Michael helped work to keep it a surprise until he pulled up in front of them at the curb. :rotfl2::laughing:

I appreciate all you do for us here on the boards, and I did want to say thank you again!:grouphug:

ooooh, could you share the name of the company? I'm trying to figure out if I should get a limo to take us to the port or if I should rent a car??? Thanks!

Just wanted to thank Shirley for all her help! We did stay at the Country Inn & Suites prior to the cruise and the transportation was flawless. Duane was awesome! The one issue we had was there was not enough parking. When we arrived Saturday night, we had to park next door at the Residence Inn or on the grass (aka mud). We were told we could not leave our vehicle at Residence so we had to keep circling the parking lot Sunday morning hoping another cruise guest left to snag their parking spot. That was a bit of a hassle. Next time, we may try Residence for cruise parking as they have a much bigger parking lot.

I spoke with someone at CIS who said that the hotel will be adding 75 more parking spaces.

Listen all I have to run out for a little while and then I will answer all the questions asked BUT THIS THAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT.

ANYONE THAT WAS HERE FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 16TH, a 2 and 1/2 million Lotto ticket was sold in Cape Canaveral. If you did play, please check your ticket for the winner has NOT come forwarded yet - sorry it wasn't me for I would have taken all of us on a "get together again" DCL cruise - maybe someday :)

Shirley - I would love to see your Christmas greens selection or small tree selection. I don't want to spend a lot, but a nice Christmas touch in our room would be nice for the kiddies!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter