Helpful Information For You Updated 03/30/2012

I am waiting for Todd to call me and as soon as he does, will have an answer as to why his website is being directed to the port...Thanks for letting me know
Many hugsssssssss
always
Shirley

OK I just heard from Todd and appears that his website was hacked...yes he is still open and doing great. He will be calling me this afternoon so that we can find out what the problem is and get it corrected. ANYONE with any questions can call him at 321-216-7132 which is his cell for this moment.

Todd is such a great young man and his parking is the one that I recommend VERY HIGHLY simply because of his loyality, honesty and compassion and besides that he goes to the edge for anyone.
Thanks
Shirley

OK I just heard from Todd and appears that his website was hacked...yes he is still open and doing great. He will be calling me this afternoon so that we can find out what the problem is and get it corrected.

Does Todd own both urls? The link that says "of" is registered to a Todd. The link that says "at" and is being redirected, is registered by proxy. The "of" link is working fine.:confused3

Hi Shirley! My DH and I will be sailing the Dream soon with my sister and husband. I've got a quick question for you. She's coming from the Tampa area (airport to be exact). Do you know of any reputable town car services from there by any chance? They don't think they want to rent a car, I'd appreciate any advice you can give at all. Thanks!!

I just tried to make a reservation with Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral & due to roadwork outside their parking lot, they are temporarily closed

Well, Shirley is no longer able to deliver baskets to Disney ships, but the general information may (or may not) still be valid.

Did Shirley close the shop or are deliveries limited for security reasons?

Did Shirley close the shop or are deliveries limited for security reasons?
Disney Cruise lines has recently stopped allowing outside vendor deliveries. Shirley was first. It's now being reported that Babies Travel Lite is stopping deliveries to DCL after March.

Much speculation as to "why", but no definitive reports as to why. Some say security issues, others say Disney wants us to spend our money with them, not outside people.

So sorry to hear this about Shirley and her fabulous gift baskets. She brought much joy to many including my family. I do hope security is the real reason.

Not sure if this list is still being maintained, but I spoke on the phone with Joe (general manager) from the Radisson, and he did some great things for me and my family to get the hotel and transportation together for our trip in March. He did say that the breakfast buffet is now $12/person instead of what is listed, so if anyone is able to update Shirley's post at some point, that's what I have to pass on. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter