Help!!!

JackSparrow0791 said:
guys let get to the point of me askin her out first and no she doesnt have a bf.
Ok I say go through the pros and cons of both girls. what you like about both and what you dont like about both and that will help you figure out who you like better. and if you are going ask one of them out, first of all do it in person and dont have one of your friends do it. and dont do it in front of alot of people, cuz that could make her scared or they could change her answer and it might not be the one she really wants to say. so one day like find her and take her aside and tell her how much you like her(with out freaking her out) and then ask her if she would go out with you.

JackSparrow0791 said:
guys let get to the point of me askin her out first and no she doesnt have a bf.
I think your a good step or two ahead of where you should be. I think you should concentrate first on getting on good terms with her. Once that happened, then you can work on asking her out.

i am on goods terms with her, or i was until bout ten mins. ago.

So i see both girls that i like passin notes in class about somethin and they looked ova at me once or twice.Earlier in the day i told the girl im good friends with that she wasnt lookin too good becuase of her bein sick, she freaked out on me and she knew i didnt mean it the way i said it but anyways...

there all talkin and then my friend brings up this thing i said right in front of thet other girl and exaggerated by sayin i said she was ugly! im kinda P.O.ed right now about that and i have no idea what they wer sayin in that note except that it was about me

As i said earlier srry for troulbing everyone but...

When I was in high school, I seriously think these "groups" are over rated. Everyone is equal, when you get into college they just disappear. If you like the cheerleader girl tell her how you feel but become her friend first. Knowing cheerleaders they can be so cruel if your not a "jock" I'm not sure if you are or not. Also the jealousy you may feel towards your friend could be a spark of something, or just jealous that they are in a relationship and you want to be in one with the cheerleader. I would make friends with the cheerleader, slow steps, and then spend time with your friend more to see if there may be something there. If you feel incomplete when your friend is not around there may be something there, so tell her how you really feel. Being a girl I know when a guy is open with his feelings it really gets to our hearts since not really many guys are open at all. Just be open and find out what you want one thing at a time, 2 things at once can be very confusing and stressful. I wish you the best of luck. Hope my advice helps any. :grouphug: If you ever need help all of us at the teen board are always more then happy to help.

I would just ask her, the cheerleader, to the dance or even just to hang out. I don't think you need to tell her you like her, I mean, when you ask someone out, it's assumed that you do like her! And then just see what she's like on a date or whatever. As for the other girl, there could be several reasons for the jealousy as tiinkerbelle pointed out.

Now, as for that situation today, I would just make sure everyone knew you didn't say she was ugly. Other than that, ignore it... notes can be a good sign, trust me, I would know!

JackSparrow0791 said:
i am on goods terms with her, or i was until bout ten mins. ago.

So i see both girls that i like passin notes in class about somethin and they looked ova at me once or twice.Earlier in the day i told the girl im good friends with that she wasnt lookin too good becuase of her bein sick, she freaked out on me and she knew i didnt mean it the way i said it but anyways...

there all talkin and then my friend brings up this thing i said right in front of thet other girl and exaggerated by sayin i said she was ugly! im kinda P.O.ed right now about that and i have no idea what they wer sayin in that note except that it was about me

As i said earlier srry for troulbing everyone but...
Never, EVER, say a woman doesn't look less than beautiful.

DHSsenior007 said:
All I'm gonna say is AMEN!!!! Man... if only all the guys at my school knew that...
Most I know haven't figured that out yet. It's not that hard really. :confused3

Nope, not one bit. I had this one guy tell me I wasn't all that pretty, but I was smart, so that's why he liked me so much... lets just say I didn't say yes when he asked me out...

Wow, that makes me sound superficial, I'm really not...

DHSsenior007 said:
Nope, not one bit. I had this one guy tell me I wasn't all that pretty, but I was smart, so that's why he liked me so much... lets just say I didn't say yes when he asked me out...

Wow, that makes me sound superficial, I'm really not...

Don't worry, I would have done the same thing! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY
Never, EVER, say a woman doesn't look less than beautiful.

DHSsenior007 said:
All I'm gonna say is AMEN!!!! Man... if only all the guys at my school knew that...

Omg I wish every guy on the planet knew that!!!!! but then again guys at my age are really dense and are just thinking about one thing...thats why I normally like older guys...

heh, i think i made up for that situation now so im hoping to ask her to winter semi after disney vacation (i dont want to have her sayin no spoil the vacation)

Good for you! At least one guy I know can take the initiative... I'm having my own guy problems and they probably won't work out either!

DHSsenior007 said:
Good for you! At least one guy I know can take the initiative... I'm having my own guy problems and they probably won't work out either!
Yea whats wrong???

cuz my only guy problems, now that the guy that i hooked up with over the summer is out of the picture, are which boy to choose. The senior whom I talk to alot and am prolly going to prom with or the junior who I used to talk to and occasionally talk to now and we are both going to Yale together in feb. for Model UN. I think I like the junior better than the senior cuz i think i like a challenge and want what I can't have or is a challenge to get....but idk know what to do about it....lol.

My problem is I like this guy, and some days he'll talk to me a lot, and start the conversation and everything, and then on other days he'll ignore me! It makes no sense at all...

2hot2touch, that doesn't sound fun at all! I know what you mean about the challenge, you always want what you can't have! I don't even know what I would do...

DHSsenior007 said:
My problem is I like this guy, and some days he'll talk to me a lot, and start the conversation and everything, and then on other days he'll ignore me! It makes no sense at all...

2hot2touch, that doesn't sound fun at all! I know what you mean about the challenge, you always want what you can't have! I don't even know what I would do...
i know what you mean!!! guys do that ALLLL the time. I hate it, like why can't they make up their minds??? guys are so confusing, and i understand that girls are confusing to them too, and i can understand why, but guys are suposed to be simple minded and they aren't at all!!! I say why don't you try to start the conversation once and a while. And if he doesn't want to talk then he should have a good reason. I think guys should explain what is going through their minds!!!!! cuz i know girls do all the time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter