• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!!

JackSparrow0791

It's kinda fun to do the impossible
Hey everyone,

Yea, I dont usually do this type of stuff since im a guy but im in need of some serious help. You see theres this girl ive liked for 9 months, only one prob a couple most after i started likin her she tried out for cheerleading and made the varisty squad. Know i no ur all thinkin i must be a geek but im not there just a lot of tenision between me and a couple of the popular :elites" as their called in my school. Now to make matter worse, one of my best friends just started dating a guy that i think ok, but now whenever i see them together i start gettin jealous and i think i have more feelings for her now.

So what do i do?

yep and he situation stinks, c'mon everyone u got to have some advice for cinderella and I.

why don't you tell how you feel? do you talk to her at all?

the cheerleader? yea she lives one street ova from me and is on my bus but i dont think she likes me. BTW I have a winter semi comin up.

JackSparrow0791 said:
alright sammi im brendan

Hi Brendan!!!!
Now I know who I'm talking to on your thread DISNEY WORLD TRIPS!!!!.
Go Disney!!

HEHEHE

BTW- If you didn't already know, my name is K~A~T or Kat!! Hi! :wave2:

And as I've told Sammi... I am thinking about what to do...

Try breaking the ice with her. Once you get a convorsation going, complement her. Tell her she has nice hair or nice eyes or something like that.

MuNkY said:
Try breaking the ice with her. Once you get a convorsation going, complement her. Tell her she has nice hair or nice eyes or something like that.

and beautiful but not hot or sexy.
But i think you should just tell her how you feel, I think she would like it. I know I would like it if a guy actually told me what he was really thinking...

2HOT2touch said:
and beautiful but not hot or sexy.
But i think you should just tell her how you feel, I think she would like it. I know I would like it if a guy actually told me what he was really thinking...
I've also seen when someone knows someone else likes them, they often grow a little crush on that person.

yea i like her but the prob is when i try and do tht she tries to shun me.

I also like the other girl thats y im so confused

the girl that has a boyfriend?

and if you like confess your love to her, she will get scared away. we can't take it sometimes. like my friend has been going out with this guy for likemaybe 2 weeks and then he said i love you and she got freaked out and started being weird around him. remember she has to think about her life and things too. but i think you should atleast be honest with her.

2HOT2touch said:
the girl that has a boyfriend?

and if you like confess your love to her, she will get scared away. we can't take it sometimes. like my friend has been going out with this guy for likemaybe 2 weeks and then he said i love you and she got freaked out and started being weird around him. remember she has to think about her life and things too. but i think you should atleast be honest with her.
Yeah don't be blatant about it. If things ever get off the ground, I'd let her be the first to say "I love you".

BTW, 2 weeks is WAY too early to say that to someone. :rotfl:

MuNkY said:
Yeah don't be blatant about it. If things ever get off the ground, I'd let her be the first to say "I love you".

BTW, 2 weeks is WAY too early to say that to someone. :rotfl:

I know thats why she got freaked out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter