Help!

cbhelms

Earning My Ears
I have been trying, for the past 2 months, to obtain a DETAILED map of both USF and IOA. I contacted Guest Services of both parks and all they sent me was the typical broucher maps. I want the one that has locations of phones and restrooms displayed on the map. I have seen the images on the web, but to crappy to print. Would someone be willing to send us these things? I would be willing to pay postage. We are heading out on July 25th and would need them by then.

Thanks a WHOLE bunch for even considering.

Bryant and Daphne Helms
:)

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
ProfesserBaxter. Your a life saver. My wife has a medical need to know where these things are.

Thank You MineeBaby. I had seen that one, but it just did not print up vary well. It just got too distorted to see any thing clearly.

Bryant:smooth:

My wife has a medical need to know where these things are.

The good news is...you can't go more than 20 feet or so before you "hit" a restroom...They are more than abundant!!! :)

Have fun!

Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney

The good news is...you can't go more than 20 feet or so before you "hit" a restroom...They are more than abundant!!! :)

Have fun!

Karen

Also a good thing about Universal...water fountains are almost always by the bathrooms. I haven't found that at any other theme park.

Welcome, you just need to give me your address then I can ship them out, And there's at least two(or more) water fountains in the que of any attraction.

I sent you my address before I posted the thanks. Have you not recieved it yet?

Bryant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter