Help!

Christopher5927

Mouseketeer
I am going round in circles, and Disneyland Paris are not being very helpful.
The question is quite simple: how do I order and receive annual passes in the UK so I can book room only at a Disneyland Paris Resort? We hope to visit in August but need the passes soon (November) so we can book. I spoke with DLP and they said I had to have the passes in my hand when I book (not like WDW who allowed me to book and then show the pass upon checkin). Also, as shareholders we should get 15% reduction on our APs.
Please, can anyone help. This is driving me crazy! Has anyone managed to do this?

you can oder the passes online on the official disney website, but there is one major flaw in that plan.
i know this because a friend of mine JUST HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!
when you order them by internet or post etc you get a TEMPORARY pass sent to you, which insanely DOES NOT ALLOW you to get discounts or book anything until you are AT disneyland paris and have visited the AP Office and exchanged the temporary pass for the REAL PASS!
thats what has happened to my mate Hilde, and shes usually very hot on things like that. she was very annoyed as it meant havong to get to DLP to get he pass before she could use it!!
D.

you can oder the passes online on the official disney website, but there is one major flaw in that plan.
i know this because a friend of mine JUST HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!
when you order them by internet or post etc you get a TEMPORARY pass sent to you, which insanely DOES NOT ALLOW you to get discounts or book anything until you are AT disneyland paris and have visited the AP Office and exchanged the temporary pass for the REAL PASS!
thats what has happened to my mate Hilde, and shes usually very hot on things like that. she was very annoyed as it meant havong to get to DLP to get he pass before she could use it!!
D.

Thanks for the very prompt reply. That's crazy! It works perfectly in WDW - and if you do not have an activated AP when you checkin the room rate rises from the discount rate to normal rack rate.

Im sure I read of a way around this that involves speaking directly to the AP office on the phone.. Though that may be if you previously had an expired AP and they still have your details on file.. Its slightly bizarre that the AP for DLP (which is a european destination) has a french only web site thats rather unuser friendly, I beginning to reach the conclusion its done on purpose to keep the number of AP holders down. It became such a work of art trying to renew an AP one year I simply decided to let it expire and miss a trip.

Thanks for the post Christopher5927 as I was unaware that you can book room only with an AP.

How does this work? Do you have to book through a phone line with disney or can it be done online? And does this mean that payment isn't made until check in?

you can book an AP room only just by calling the regular booking line for DLP.
they can do it for you over the fone so long as you have your AP details.

D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter