HELP with b-day dinner

kjs1976

Thanks for the magic, Walt!
Hi
We are taking a short trip over my b-day again this year and I have a question. Last year I celebrated my b-day at CRT and it was great. I want to do something different this year. Last week I booked Tony's for lunch since we're spending my b-day at MK and wanted to do a sit down, but something quicker and less expensive. Now I was able to rebook and do the MYW with dining due to the code.

Dilemma....should I rebook somewhere else which would be more expensive now that we are on the dining plan??! My other choice was Narcoosee's since I love seafood and I could also order a b-day cake with a white chocolate castle there.

Or any other thoughts???? We only want to use one TS credit. Thanks!!!!!

If it was me, I would rather have a birthday dinner instead of a birthday lunch. Also, I would pick Narcoossee's over Tonys'. But the 1 TS is a problem. How about sharing a meal at Narcoossee's? Or one of you could order a whole meal (on DDP), and another person could get another entree, or appetizer and pay OOP. I think Narcoossee's is a great spot-very special, especially if you are there during the fireworks.

Have a happy :bday:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter