Help with a January 2014 Honeymoon

elizabetforrest

Earning My Ears
The Mr. to be and I were set on Belize for our honeymoon then one day in the car he jokingly brought up Disney World, and I was sold. We both went as kids and then for our senior trips (mine in 2007 and his in 2010) and haven't been back since. We're definitely going to be the couple that spends the majority of their time in the parks rather than enjoying the other amenities. I'm the planner in the family, so he's basically given me the reins (with the exception of one afternoon where he refuses to tell me what we're doing - sigh). Anyway, I'm looking for any and all tips and suggestions and encouragement. We currently have all of our reservations booked for January 12-19 and would love some feedback on the choices -good or bad. All are supper unless otherwise noted: Sunday -Yachtsman Steakhouse, Monday -50's prime time for lunch and Sci Fi after Fantasmic, Tuesday - Be Our Guest, Wednesday - Chefs de France, Thursday - Narcoossee's during Wishes, Friday - Cinderella's Castle for Breakfast then Supper around the world in Epcot, Saturday - Tony's, Sunday - Ohana for breakfast.
We're looking for a mix of special and fun and are looking for a couple of splurges we would never do on a normal trip. We're staying AKL the first night then moving to CSR. We're thinking of changing to a splurge on the Polynesian but heard there may be some serious construction going on. I've always wanted to stay there, so I'm so torn on what to do.
Anyway, I'd love anything you have to offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter