Help with a disign

AntJulie

DIS Veteran
Hi...I am a new member and have been looking through so many different disigns...It's hard to keep track of the disigns done by different disigners...You are ALL so talented...I came across an invite for a birthday celebration at Chef Mickey's that I would like to request...I believe the disign was done by Patnl34...I don't see that she is currently taking requests and that her disigning thread has been locked...I am still learning about Disboards and the "how to's" when it comes to Disigners and their disigns...I wish I could do the disigns myself so as not to bother anyone but I am not very artistic...I am asking if any other disigner can help with this PLEASE...the file is CM-MM_zpse2dcc6d6...Thank you AntJulie

I DISigner does their own creations and stores them in their own folders .... do not personalize other DISigners' images

Provide the details you are looking for and a DISigner can create something for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter