Help. Need WW Points Allotment

LynnTH

DIS Veteran
Hi there. I am currently a member of weight watchers (have made goal before and gained it back and am now about 7 pounds away) Anyway, a guy I work with is overweight and so is his 14 year old son and wife. The Dr recently told them if they don't do something now that their son could be borderline diabetic. So, my friend at work has jumped on the South Beach Diet and has lost about 25 pounds so far. His son, however has not done so well. I am bringing him some of my extra books for points on food and restaurants to see if his son would like to do something like WW as then his food choices wouldn't be so limited. Well, I can't find my book which states how many points are needed each day. I'm not sure of his exact weight but it is over 200 pounds - if anyone can help me with this that would be great. I won't be back at WW for another week and I wanted to get him the info ASAP. Thanks Much.

200 to 224 pounds is 26 points PLUS an additional 2 for males under the age of 19 (recommended that this be used in the form of a milk serving) for a total of 28 points.

Thanks Karista. Anyone know how many points for him at 250 pounds. I just got into work and asked how much he weighs - I am thinking probably 30-32. Can anyone confirm. Thanks.

Yep, you're right, 32 (30 for weights between 250 and 274) and an extra 2 for being a male under 19.

Great. Thanks for the help. He is eager to get his son started on something. Hopefully, this will do the trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter