• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! My Shutters Photo CD is missing a priceless picture!

grubbsjj

Earning My Ears
I just got off the Wonder on Saturday out of Galveston, and put my cd in my home computer and realized that I am missing my favorite image! I purchased the photo CD and all of the prints. I have 70 prints, and 69 images on CD. I went to the website for the My Cruise Photo and put in a request, and got an email acknowledging the request, but am afraid the image will be removed from the ship before I hear from a human, rather than automated response. Anyone else have this problem in the past? How do you get it resolved?

I had a similar experience - my CD broke (not sure if it was broken when I got it or if it got broke in transit on my way home). I immediately got on here and was encouraged to call Shutters. They sent me a new CD but one image was missing, I described it and they emailed it to me.
They were helpful. Fingers crossed for pixie dust in getting that photo!!

I think notifying them immediately is better than say a month from now. So hopefully it helps.

I wonder how to call Shutters. I was concerned because the only response I got was automated, and haven't heard anything since then. It'd be nice to talk with someone about it. I also lost another picture "that was corrupted" on Castaway Cay. The boy time my son hugged goofy I didn't have my camera. The missing pic on the CD was of him throwing sand in Mickey Mouses face, sand in mid air. (He is 2).

They really are good about getting back to you and finding the missing pictures. :) There should be a number listed on the website. Since it's Sunday, they may not be in the office so I would give them until tomorrow to get your message.

call tomorrow - since you have the print with you, there's typically a number on it and they'll use to track it. They'll email it to you then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter