HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

:yay: :yay: :yay: That is just the best news!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Now we will be leaving on the same day, just wish we were going to the same Disney parks.:sad1: Enjoy the excitement...you sure do deserve it!:hug:

Thank you, Mary Ellen! :hug:

So fun we will be travelling on the same day! Like you I wish it would be to the same Disney park!!!!!! :sad2:
I really hope that we can get together again for a vacation soon! :goodvibes

I just updated the first post and the first day of our trip to DLRP, because of the change in our travel dates. :thumbsup2

Plans for our trip to Disneyland Paris

Day 3, Monday April 30

The bakery will be closed today, so we will just grab a bite of something out of the fridge

IMG_8515.jpg

and head for the Magic Kingdom park for Extra Magic Hours.

hotel2.jpg

IMG_8455.jpg

IMG_3845.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

Later that morning we will leave the park, head to Val d’Europe and do more shopping before we head back to our villa and have a nice cold lunch.

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

I guess by mid afternoon we can head back to the parks, park at the garage again and try to fit in another one of the parades.
I am trying to investigate into the VIP Dream dinners and if I can get one this will be the day we will be doing it, preferably at the Silver Spur Restaurant.

Paris%20March%2008%20112.jpg

If we can get the Dream dinner we will have preferred viewing of the castle show so that would be a nice treat.

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

I guess this will be another late night for us, so we will be happy to head to bed as soon as we get back to our villa.

I am so glad that the flights worked out for you:banana:

I love seeing your DLRP updates. Everything looks so familar, yet so different:confused3

If you ever need a second job, maybe you could be one of those people who set up food for photos or movies. Even when you show a picture of your groceries on a table, you have them arranged so nicely that your food always looks so delicious.

I am so glad that the flights worked out for you:banana:

I love seeing your DLRP updates. Everything looks so familar, yet so different:confused3

If you ever need a second job, maybe you could be one of those people who set up food for photos or movies. Even when you show a picture of your groceries on a table, you have them arranged so nicely that your food always looks so delicious.

I looked up the flights on the website several times today, just to check I wasn't dreaming. :laughing:

You are spot on ..... the parks and rides are kind of identical, but then there is always a little twist to them. That is one of the things I love about Disney, familiar and still interesting. :thumbsup2

I am glad you enjoy the food photos. :cloud9:

We are ALL set now!

After finalizing our flights yesterday and cancelling the hotel for the night from Friday to Saturday we booked our rental car today.
Needless to say ...... it gave us a little scare too! :rotfl2: We usually use Autoeurope, which has affordable rates and includes all the insurances. Well, today we picked a car

2012-Opel-Astra-GTC-concept-4.jpg

filled in all the payment information and hit "BOOK". Usually you get a confirmation right away.
Well today there was NO confirmation. So I checked online and it shows as "request". No problem, they have a 24/7 phone number, so we call. The answer? It tells me that I call outside their business hours. :rotfl2: I wonder how many hours a day they have if the advertise to be there 24/7. :lmao:

To cut a long story short, about two hours later we received our confirmation and voucher and are now ALL set to go.
In two weeks from today we will already have had a nice French baguette lunch/dinner and will already be at the park waiting for Disney Dreams. Prepare for A LOT OF photos! :goodvibes

Great news! :thumbsup2

So glad that it's all worked out.

Thank you!

It is extra special this time, with the 20th anniversary celebrations going on. We cannot wait to go ...... today in 2 weeks time we will walk up Main Street again. :cloud9:

Karin...Can't wait to hear all about your trip and how exciting that it is the 20th anniversary. I love seeing your photos of DLRP feels like I'm there and it's doubtful that I will ever get there. (remember :rolleyes2 Howie ONLY goes to WDW). Maybe Rachel will get to DLRP because in a few years she may do a semester in Spain. Maybe that will be a good excuse...we HAVE to visit Rachel!!! Scott says that he wants to visit all Disney parks....I hope he does. :)

Karin...Can't wait to hear all about your trip and how exciting that it is the 20th anniversary. I love seeing your photos of DLRP feels like I'm there and it's doubtful that I will ever get there. (remember :rolleyes2 Howie ONLY goes to WDW). Maybe Rachel will get to DLRP because in a few years she may do a semester in Spain. Maybe that will be a good excuse...we HAVE to visit Rachel!!! Scott says that he wants to visit all Disney parks....I hope he does. :)

I promise to take a lot of photos ;) :lmao: - they have a lot of new things for the anniversary and we cannot wait to explore.
I really like the idea of HAVING to visit Rachel when she does her semester in Spain. Europe is beautiful and there is a lot to see, you really need to see different countries if you take that long flight.
And I think Scott's idea is brilliant as well, maybe he could take mom along, you know for all the little "chores", like shopping and sightseeing and being in line with at a Disney park ......... :rotfl2:

Is that price in US dollars? Holy cow. That would be one expensive flight. I am so gald it is all working out for you, even if it seems to be giving you a wild run on the way to booking everything. :rotfl:

Is that price in US dollars? Holy cow. That would be one expensive flight. I am so gald it is all working out for you, even if it seems to be giving you a wild run on the way to booking everything. :rotfl:

If you are referring to the price of the flight ...... yip, it IS 1745 US dollars for each of us! :rotfl2: Whenever I get a free flight I check how much they charge for it online and this is it! I wouldn't pay that in real life! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We have never had problems like this before, but then the reward is going to Disney, so WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Great news about getting everything done for your trip and a great deal too!:cool1:

Great news about getting everything done for your trip and a great deal too!:cool1:

We are just so happy we can go to DLRP in the first place. I cannot wait to see it all decked out for the 20th anniversary. :thumbsup2

I actually could not believe the price of the flight and checked it twice. Who pays that kind of money just to sit in the first 5 rows? Certainly not me, but I'd gladly take it if I can get the flight for free. :lmao:

Yay for being all set!:banana: I think that car looks like Lightening McQueen - looks like the grill is smiling at you!:goodvibes

Yay for being all set!:banana: I think that car looks like Lightening McQueen - looks like the grill is smiling at you!:goodvibes

It is such a wonderful feeling to know that we are really going!
I had to go back and look at the photo of the car and you are right, it looks like Lightning! :lmao: Now I really hope we do get this make of car (the confirmation says "or similar") and colour. ;)

Playing catch up after the Dis "wonkiness" over the weekend.

Great news on the flights! I love DLP...visited a couple of times when I was stationed in Germany and then again in 2008. I would love to go back again...that and I love real French croissants. :)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Jill in CO

Playing catch up after the Dis "wonkiness" over the weekend.

Great news on the flights! I love DLP...visited a couple of times when I was stationed in Germany and then again in 2008. I would love to go back again...that and I love real French croissants. :)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Jill in CO

It took me forever to catch up, since I didn't get email notifications! :scared1:

To us DLRP is our "home" park as it is pretty easy to get to, that is IF you can get flights. :rotfl2: They have added so many new highlights, like the Disney Dreams show and the new parade, so we cannot wait to go again.

I promise to take lots of photos (of the park AND food ;)) and we even bought a new video camera, so there might even be an added youtube video as well. :goodvibes

YAY!! Everything worked out!! I'm so happy I could dance...well, maybe I will do just that! :dance3:

Nice car!!:thumbsup2

WooHoo for youtube videos!! :cool1:

So tired...time for bed...but now I can come back tomorrow! ;)

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter