HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Sounds wonderful!! Can't believe next month I start my FREE Trips again !!This will be my 3rd year of doing them !!!!

Rosie, it's nothing but good news that you are going to do them again! Good news for the people you are taking care of and good news for us .... we get more of your fun trip reports to read! :thumbsup2

easter.jpg

eastermickey.gif
.. to all our DISfriends!
mickey-easter-egg.gif

easterstitch01.jpg

Phantom Manor (HM) the ride, is basically the same as in the US, the story is a bit different, but the basic effects are the same.
They have a "fun" graveyard you can walk through after the ride, with a tomb, which if you listen carefully will start knocking. :rotfl2:
Doesn't it remind you of the "Psycho" house though? I have always thought it looked like it. :lmao:

Yes, we have stayed at Citea (the villa) before. It is like a little village and has a little garden and you can even make a barbecue there. It feels very French and not so much like a hotel. :thumbsup2

They have a new parade AND the new Disney Dreams show, which is like "the magic the memories and you" and "fantasmic" in one.
Here's a link that has been posted on the DLRP fan site!

It does remind me of the Psycho house. Maybe that is why I like the way it looks.... it looks SCARY!!!

Hi Karin! Excited that your next trip is right around the corner? :banana: Love the Fantasy pics - thanks!! I just saw your post that you had watched the Fantasy return, and I was thinking you meant "in person" I was very :confused3, which doesn't take much! :lmao:

Rosie! It seems like you just started planning for Free trips, and it is almost time to go! :banana:

It does remind me of the Psycho house. Maybe that is why I like the way it looks.... it looks SCARY!!!

It looks pretty creepy ..... and there is even the shadow of an old woman in a rocking chair in one of the upstairs windows. :rotfl2:

Hi Karin! Excited that your next trip is right around the corner? :banana: Love the Fantasy pics - thanks!! I just saw your post that you had watched the Fantasy return, and I was thinking you meant "in person" I was very :confused3, which doesn't take much! :lmao:

Excitement is building up the more I read about the new show and parade at DLRP! And I cannot believe we are less than three weeks out! :woohoo:

Well, as for seeing the Fantasy come home, I was sitting in front of the computer "in person", so you were kind of right! :lmao:

Phantom Manor looks soooooo cool! It does look like the pshyco house. Now thats what a haunted house should look like. :laughing:

Rosie, it's nothing but good news that you are going to do them again! Good news for the people you are taking care of and good news for us .... we get more of your fun trip reports to read! :thumbsup2

Well Thank you Karin !!My Free Trips are such a Delight !! Something comical always happens , like forgetting a Blind Man, Carol getting Hit on by Elvis :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Plus the Guys are sooo wonderful most of the time and getting to eat at nice restaurants for FREE is awesome !! Lake George has great deals on T Shirts 5 for $20 , so everyone gets one every year whether they want it or not !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: The girls wear them as sleep tops most of the time , but who cares they were $4 !!!:lmao:

Phantom Manor looks soooooo cool! It does look like the pshyco house. Now thats what a haunted house should look like. :laughing:

You are absolutely right! :thumbsup2

Well Thank you Karin !!My Free Trips are such a Delight !! Something comical always happens , like forgetting a Blind Man, Carol getting Hit on by Elvis :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Plus the Guys are sooo wonderful most of the time and getting to eat at nice restaurants for FREE is awesome !! Lake George has great deals on T Shirts 5 for $20 , so everyone gets one every year whether they want it or not !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: The girls wear them as sleep tops most of the time , but who cares they were $4 !!!:lmao:

Your trips are a delight for so many, Rosie. The people you take on the trips, yourself, for being able to go places and most of all US, as we all get to come along in your trip reports!
Love the Lake George deals! :laughing: Cheap souvenirs are the best. :lmao:

Plans for our trip to Disneyland Paris

Day 2, Sunday April 29

That day will be Sunday and I guess we will have to deal with crowds quite a bit, but none the less, since we will have come back late the night before we will sleep in a litte and then head to the bakery for some fresh, warm, mouthwatering baguette and some more yummy pastries for breakfast,

IMG_8515.JPG

IMG_8517.JPG

IMG_8523.JPG

before we will head to the parking garage.
Once the car is parked we will then first head to the Studios and try to be there right when they open at 10am.

DSC_0114.JPG

Guess first thing will be to pick up a Fast Pass for

IMG_3026.JPG

Tower of Terror and then head over to the new rides in the Toy Story area of the park.

IMG_8533.JPG

We have not been on any of them and we intend to try them all this time.

IMG_8536.JPG

DSC_0198.JPG

IMG_8539.JPG

DSC_0158.JPG

The other thing I really want to do is to see the Lights, Motors, Action show again. We have not seen it in a long time, so that is high up on my list of must does.
If it is easy we will go on Rock'n'Rollercoaster, but if the line is too long we will not bother, we both prefer the one at WDW more.

Once we are all done with the Studios we will head to Earl of Sandwich

DSC_0017.JPG

for a quick lunch, then explore the stores at the

dvillage.jpg

Disney Village and finally head back to the car with our purchases

IMG_2994.JPG

and take them back to the villa for some rest.

In the later afternoon we will return to the main parking lot and head to the Magic Kingdom Park to watch the new parade.

dream2.jpg

dream4.jpg

dream5.jpg

I guess the park will be packed on the Sunday evening, so after the parade we will head to Walt's for dinner.

server.jpg

Paris%20March%2008%20048.jpg

sirloin2.jpg

After dinner we will stroll through the park, maybe ride the train around the park and enjoy the stores until it will be time to watch Disney Dreams again.

After the show we will head back to our car and drive back to the villa and go straight to bed, we need to be up early the next morning.

Here's a bit of not so good news. :sad2:

We might not go to Disneyland Paris after all. :scared1:

I think I might have mentioned that we want to fly using airmiles. In order to be able to do it in a really "cheap and affordable" way I need to wait until 2 weeks before the actual flight date.
That date will be on Friday.
So over the last two days I have checked and they are still "selling" the flights (at the times we want) on their website, but the ones that can be booked with airmiles are greatly restricted.
So I guess flying out Friday is out!!!!!!!
So I checked for Saturday and they had some flights yesterday. Checking today they only have business class available!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be able to pay for business class but I am no longer sure we will get a flight after all. So ........ we might just drop our plans and maybe travel at a later time. :confused3

We will know by Friday ...... and I'll let you know first thing! Keep your fingers crossed for us, so we get to take that trip to DLRP. :wizard:

Here's a bit of not so good news. :sad2:

We might not go to Disneyland Paris after all. :scared1:

I think I might have mentioned that we want to fly using airmiles. In order to be able to do it in a really "cheap and affordable" way I need to wait until 2 weeks before the actual flight date.
That date will be on Friday.
So over the last two days I have checked and they are still "selling" the flights (at the times we want) on their website, but the ones that can be booked with airmiles are greatly restricted.
So I guess flying out Friday is out!!!!!!!
So I checked for Saturday and they had some flights yesterday. Checking today they only have business class available!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be able to pay for business class but I am no longer sure we will get a flight after all. So ........ we might just drop our plans and maybe travel at a later time. :confused3

We will know by Friday ...... and I'll let you know first thing! Keep your fingers crossed for us, so we get to take that trip to DLRP. :wizard:

Oh no! Darn airfare. I am not sure what is going on... but it sure seems as though this time last year was a bit better than it currently is. I hope you get your flight and can go!!

Well, that's not good news!!

Fingers crossed and loads of Dust that just very doable flights open on Friday!!
icon_tinkRight.gif
9e2c84ec.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter