Help me with a schedule, please!

Roxie A

Mouseketeer
We will arrive in Orlando Sat. the 22nd, hoping to do DTD that night then maybe Epcot Sun. and Spectro Tues. night. other than that maybe a few hours at MK (did that park last year for 1 1/2 days). We have to go to MGM, but not necessarily AK. Is 1 day enough for Epcot with the garden show there? I made PS's for noon because last year we were so hot at MK and it was a good time to cool down. But is most of Epcots attractions inside? We will probably stay thru Fri. Any advice will be great.

Never been to the Epcot garden show, but all the rides at Epcot are inside. Just got back from MK, as I went Sunday. Nice weather (not too hot) and no crowds. We walked on to all the rides. Enjoy!

One day is enough at Epcot, but it will be a FULL day (unless you skip a lot of stuff) and you'll be pooped! It's a ton of walking! If you have kids small enough to fit in a stroller (and I'm talking 5, 6, even 7 if they're little) then bring one or rent one, they won't be able to walk the whole thing and I doubt you'll want to carry them!

Otherwise, your plan looks good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter