Help me narrow down our EPCOT dining choices

DisGirl819

<font color=blue>Then I thought about it and reali
We are going to do 3 TS in EPCOT and I need help paring down the list.
I am deciding between: Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia and Garden Grill. We have a 1 yo DD who will be with us as well. Although she pretty much eats off our plates anyhow.

I would do Le Cellier, Tutto and Chefs de France (you can see Remy). Garden Grill menu doesnt do it for me and Teppan Edo, well we can get better, less expensive at home.

Well we love LeCellier and Tutto Italia so I would definitely pick them.

Garden grill might be nice for your dd - we liked it but not enough to make it a "must do".

Have you thought about Coral Reef - that might hold your dd's attention with the giant aquarium.

Teppan Edo and Garden Grill are two of my favorites. Since GG is a character meal I'm sure your daughter will LOVE that. The character interaction there is great.

At Teppan Edo she could either love it or be very afraid. Has she been to that type of restaurant at home yet?

The other two are difficult to decide.

Thanks for your responses so far! I think she will like the Garden Grill, which is really why I chose it. Good to know the character interaction is good there :-) I'm also very glad to see Tutto Italia is a well liked restaurant. We've never eaten there and I love Italian food. Plus DD loves pasta so I think that is going on the must do list.

We aren't doing Coral Reef b/c we hated it last time we ate there. I know she'd love the fish in the aquarium, loves aquariums, but I want good food too and I know DH will NOT eat there again. Still can't decide between Teppan Edo (sounds so yummy and I think DD would enjoy all the production of dinner, she might not eat much but at least she's be occupied) and Le Cellier. We loved Le Cellier last time we ate there but I wasn't sure what DD could eat there.

Off to find menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter