Help me make it!

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
Sigh, anyone here work in a customer service based job? I am 2 weeks out from my much needed DIS vacation. I am working 62 hours in the next 7 days and i am just no interested in hearing the problems and unrealistic demands this week.
I am soooo close!
Does anyone else find dealing with work stress gets harder the closer ypu get to vacation time?

wow and I thought I had it rough being a deli for eight hours everyday until I leave. 40 hrs this week and who knows for next week my manager is a little slow at putting out the new schedule. I usually just think about the fact that in no time at all I will be in my happy place far away from these people and if people are rude or snotty with me I just think what has made them in such a mood and then I just do my best to be extra nice to them. I hope you have an awesome trip. :woohoo:

I have been told by my colleagues here at work that I will be finished everything I have to do 48 hrs. before I leave and start pacing. They have lived through a few of my vacations. They are actually taking bet on when the pacing will begin. I personally have not been aware of this. But then, I dont' believe I snore either.

lol I give them a countdown now I don't even have to tell them they come up and ask me. One of them even calls me crazy and says I'm obsessed :confused3

Well i give the countdown to my one sane coworker, she knows to ask how long when stuff gets hairy. But with two weeks left my nerves are frayed waiting, plus i waited too long to go on vacation because we had to plan around the kids school schedule

You can do it! :cool1:
Haven't worked in a bit, but remember how hairy things got prior. Even now that I am home, it seems this way.

When my kids couldn't wait any longer, I would have the strike the days off calendar on my fridge so they could mark off the days till vacation. You could try putting little WDW stuff on your desk to help you get through, or have alittle WDW music that plays on your phone or pops up on your computer screen. 2 weeks is a pretty long time. Good luck. I have 1 week left, but I'm trying not to think about it right now, because I have so much work to do. (I am blowing off the stuff that has to get done by visiting the DIS boards, bad me, bad me, back to work!!!!):rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter