Help me come up with a cute name to name my new Orange kitten

This was going to be my suggestion as well.

Oliver!
251504_det.jpg

Mine as well.

Julius.

Mainly cause I am craving an Orange Julius right now and when I read Orange that is what popped into my mind!

We have an orange long hair female and her name is Amber.

How about Mufasa? Reeses? Sunny D? Tanner? Or Prince Harry? :rotfl:

that's funny I was going to say Oliver too!! We have a female orange tabby and her name is Tinker Bell and the name fits her personality.

The theme is being played out

Crush, Sunkist, Juice, Pulp

Has it been fixed? You can always call it Seedless. :lmao:

We have an orange kitten and a basketball nuts son. He named the kitten Bosh. Guess who his favourite player is? lol

My orange tiger (who disappeared :mad:) was named Puff. At the time my dd was reading Fun w Dick and Jane, and their orange kitty was Puff. My Puff had 7 toes on each foot.
My new orange kitten is Punkin. Dd named him. I call him Kitty Sunshine sometimes, but he comes arunnin to Punkin lol.

I was jumping in to say Oliver! It's perfect :)

Oliver and Company was my favorite movie growing up. I made my stepmom name her outside cat Oliver... until she found out it was an Olivia :lmao::rotfl2:

I have 2 orange males cats. One is Myles and the other is Chance!

Good luck on whatever you decide!
Kirsten

Nemo. He's orange.

Mind came with the name Bart, as in Simpson. It suits him; he's a brat.

Our orange tabby was named Simba when we got him. DD changed it to Tiger Too. It's her nickname, Tiger, with a nod to Disney (Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too).
Interestingly, he passed last May, also, after loving us for nearly 16 years. We still miss him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter