Help! Cruising to a mild climate?

TheWazFam

Earning My Ears
We booked a cruise to Northern Europe in May 2015 and I'm wondering if the pools and slides are comfortable to use in 50 & 60 degree weather. We've only cruised the Bahamas/Carribean. Does anyone have experience with this? We will be on the Magic. Thanks for any input!! :confused:

We booked a cruise to Northern Europe in May 2015 and I'm wondering if the pools and slides are comfortable to use in 50 & 60 degree weather. We've only cruised the Bahamas/Caribbean. Does anyone have experience with this? We will be on the Magic. Thanks for any input!! :confused:

In 2010 in the Baltic on the Magic we were blessed with good weather it was sunny all the time and the pools were in full use, the odd person had a blanket on them late in the evening but apart from that the weather was good.

Clearly it will not be as hot as the Caribbean or the Med but it was pleasant for us.

The pools are heated so there isn't any issue in the water its just a little fresh if you get in and out, have the towel around and ready.

Now I would say that in this part of the world the weather is changeable, it was good then and its a good time to cruise so hopefully should be nice but do prepare for it to rain.

If you are on the 7/22 cruise there is an active thread and also active Facebook group so do join us.

If you look on the DCL Photo of the day thread and go back a few pages I have posted many photos of our 2010 cruise, Dover, St Petersburg etc and you will see blue sky's and people in T shirts.

From page 90 back.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3125833&page=90

We cruised the Baltics in September on Princess. The crew gave out wonderful tartan blankets as throws when we watched movies under the stars.

We were never really cold, but in our pictures, we usually are wearing long sleeves or a light jacket.

Thank you all for your replies! I completely forgot that I asked this question! Good responses all around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter