Help! Crowd calender

new york 1

Mouseketeer
On one site that helps determine crowds states the week ,Myself and Dw going to The world Nov16-21 2008 that the parks are going to be 7"s all week ,This is the week BEFORE Thanksgiving,must Disers state not busy week, But touring rates this a 7,Could this be because last year 2007 this week was thanksgiving week.Should this week really be rated a 7?:confused3

you would be amazed how much of the year is no longer "slow" Several historically slow periods are pretty busy now.

I agree with Wild Oscar! There are very few slow periods any more. Business is booming! I would still find this a great time to visit! The holiday decorations will be going up, the weather will be pleasant, and there is still a chance that the crowd levels will be less than a 7. Plan properly and you can see an do everything even if the crowd level is a 10. Enjoy your trip!

If you notice... there are never any 1s, 2s, and 3s, and rarely is there even a 4... no matter what time of year it is. Therefore your looking at a scale of 5 - 10... and sure enough... 7s in the middle of the pack which is what I would personally expect for that time of year: not as slowe as weeks in September... not as busy as Spring Break and Holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter