Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

Well, I'm no longer going to Disney Bound as Ursula for Dapper Day. I found a dress that I fell in love with.

6f508d45-6fac-4776-8b39-b5bdb47278e3_zpsttnnmhwm.jpg

This is it!! It came today and I couldn't wait to put it on. It's just as lovely on!! I can hardly wait until Dapper Day to wear it. I have no clue what I will do with my hair though. So I think I may make a bow or a flower comb like Kody's. No clue for sure yet.

Well, I'm no longer going to Disney Bound as Ursula for Dapper Day. I found a dress that I fell in love with.

6f508d45-6fac-4776-8b39-b5bdb47278e3_zpsttnnmhwm.jpg

This is it!! It came today and I couldn't wait to put it on. It's just as lovely on!! I can hardly wait until Dapper Day to wear it. I have no clue what I will do with my hair though. So I think I may make a bow or a flower comb like Kody's. No clue for sure yet.

Gorgeous dress! Where did you find it?

I think you could still go the Ursula route... Just as Vanessa (when she becomes a human) instead. Especially if you do the shell necklace and maybe a "Kiss the Girl" bow in the back of your hair, since she's trying to be Ariel?

Oh my gosh I never thought about that! I can wear my Ursula outfit the day before and Disney bound as Ursula and then on Dapper Day do the Vanessa route! You're brilliant thank you.

I got the dress from Igigi. They have been having flash sales everyday on their website. They have some beautiful expensive clothes. This was on sale for 60% off its normal price otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it.

I love the dress. I agree about you can be vanessa. Have fun and I can not wait for pictures. I still think you should take me with you. If I get this job DH is renewing my AP!!!

I love the dress. I agree about you can be vanessa. Have fun and I can not wait for pictures. I still think you should take me with you. If I get this job DH is renewing my AP!!!

I'm crossing my fingers for you on the job!

So, changes they are a happening! After a lot of talk I was able to convince Kacy that we could find someplace cheaper to stay. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the Disneyland Hotel and I love staying on sight. When I did the math and went looking for her I was able to find us a suite at Homewood Suites which although it is Garden Grove has their own shuttle which is a must! On our last trip the girls had an experience on the ART bus. Their driver got them lost driving them miles out of the way. There was a man on the bus that caused a scene about it causing the girls to just have a bad experience from it. They rode it the rest of that trip but they don't want to ride it again. I understand, all sorts of thoughts of ax murderers and such running through their heads. So, anyhow with the change of hotels and the fact that the Homewood has breakfast it makes for a real saving. Bringing the price down so much that all that is left to have the trip paid off is about $50 and the hotel and the park hoppers will be history!

So, changes they are a happening! After a lot of talk I was able to convince Kacy that we could find someplace cheaper to stay. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the Disneyland Hotel and I love staying on sight. When I did the math and went looking for her I was able to find us a suite at Homewood Suites which although it is Garden Grove has their own shuttle which is a must! On our last trip the girls had an experience on the ART bus. Their driver got them lost driving them miles out of the way. There was a man on the bus that caused a scene about it causing the girls to just have a bad experience from it. They rode it the rest of that trip but they don't want to ride it again. I understand, all sorts of thoughts of ax murderers and such running through their heads. So, anyhow with the change of hotels and the fact that the Homewood has breakfast it makes for a real saving. Bringing the price down so much that all that is left to have the trip paid off is about $50 and the hotel and the park hoppers will be history!

Not sure if this location does, but we stayed at a Homewood Suites that actually had light dinner on weeknights too! If you end up taking a break you might be able to grab something there. We thought Homewood Suites was a very nice setup and I'd stay there. Glad you found a way to move some money around to max your fun!

PHXscuba

Nice! We always stay at BWPPI. I am trying to save money for our trips

Smart woman! We probably would have stayed there but nothing is available for those dates.

Not sure if this location does, but we stayed at a Homewood Suites that actually had light dinner on weeknights too! If you end up taking a break you might be able to grab something there. We thought Homewood Suites was a very nice setup and I'd stay there. Glad you found a way to move some money around to max your fun!

PHXscuba

Thank you! It does indeed offer it and I'm not sure we'll be back in time because during September they have the earlier closing times. But, this is a great adventure for sure!

Hi Kaitlin!

Thank you! Kody picked it!

How're you?

Another change!! We decided to go with a Costco package. We're staying at the Hyatt Regency in Garden Grove. We got a 2 queen suite and we couldn't be more pleased!!

It's a breeze but, there's another change coming. Upon further investigation through Dapper Day a stay at PPH or DLH are cheaper. So who knows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter