Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

My ticker has decided that it doesn't want to work. Well. harrumph!! It's 120 days until the trip. Less than four months until we leave yay!! Can you tell I really need this vacation? Oh yeah I do!!

Kody has decided that she is doing her own version of Disney bounding this trip. It should be a lot of fun. I will be making her hair bows for each day of the trip and on Dapper Day she has her beautiful dress. Plus I designed her a pretty hair comb. This should be a fun trip!

Your ticker looks like it is working now ... shows 120 days, 5 hours, etc. It will go by fast!

PHXscuba

Your ticker looks like it is working now ... shows 120 days, 5 hours, etc. It will go by fast!

PHXscuba

Too funny because it shows as 124 days to me! I know it will. We were originally headed on a cruise in December so this ticker looks much better to me!

Time to talk plans. Originally we were going to arrive in the afternoon but, along the way in the planning Kacy and I decided that we would rather leave at around 4 am to get there as early as we can. This will be on 9/13, it is a non park day. We've talked about walking around DTD and just bumming around. We have also been bouncing around the idea to rent a cabana at the DLH but, we have learned that we can also rent one at the GCH so who knows which one we might go with. The GCH pool is a bit more grown up so who knows? Plus there is White Water Snacks right there and I love their nachos. Yummy!

2012-02-15121226.jpg

Must add a picture of their beef nachos. The chicken ones are good too!

Last edited:
Hey Chele. Finally made it here!!

Can't wait to see all your dapper day outfits

loved seeing the old pics

Those nachos look amazing

:maleficen:maleficen:maleficen

Hey Chele. Finally made it here!!

Can't wait to see all your dapper day outfits

loved seeing the old pics

Those nachos look amazing

:maleficen:maleficen:maleficen

Hi Kelly!

Thrilled to see you here!

Those pictures are from the trip we took when we first met here on Disboards.

Those nachos are amazing!

They really are. I was wanting some so bad not that long ago. I have to wait until December to get some. Unless you want to bring me some in Sept lol:rotfl2:

They really are. I was wanting some so bad not that long ago. I have to wait until December to get some. Unless you want to bring me some in Sept lol:rotfl2:

I'm not too sure how well they might travel. :rotfl:

I know! It sounds tasty right now. Actually everything sounds tasty I am so hungry right now.

Jenn,

You're singing my song. I was just sitting and finishing a book and I wanted to smack as I finished it b

I brought popcorn to snack on at work today. bwhahahaha I know that is one thing you should not bring to eat that and fish and anything else that is stinky!

I think popcorn isn't quite as bad as fish or curry. Both although lovely are kind of on the smelly side.

I have a coworker who comes in to use the microwave and then leaves to eat in her office. Her food always smells horrible. I had to ask her to use the microwave across the hall.

Food that smells like that shouldn't be brought to work. Or food that smells absolutely wonderful shouldn't be brought either. Nothing worse than smelling wonderful smelling food when you're hungry.

Okay, plans, plans, plans! Or some such thing.

Here goes what we have so far:

9/13 Drive down, register at the DLH and store our luggage. Either visit DTD and eat lunch or we are going to rent a cabana and get lunch from Tangoroa Terrace. Plus I'm betting a beverage from Trader Sam's will be involved. A good nights rest in our room which I hope has a fun view.

9/14 Although it is an EE at DCA if the schedule stays the same we're headed to the place where it all began! Disneyland!! I'm betting the girls will head straight towards Fantasyland. But, not me. I have my way of starting my trip. I have to see the windows on Main Street! Especially since there are supposed to be some new ones. I'm an odd person I think. To me so much of what I love about Disneyland are the things like the windows and all the decorations. I plan to indulge myself.

9/15 This is the EE for Disneyland and because such we will be headed there. The girls will definitely head towards Fantasyland, they do the morning up good. They fit in the things that they love. Especially Kody! She loves Peter Pan! Trust me all of Disneyland will be seen and visited! I plan to split from the girls during the day. I plan to visit DCA on my own. I love DCA, I think more than my girls. I feel the pull to visit for awhile. Especially Soarin'! This is my number one ride!

9/16 This is EE day for DCA. The first place to go is Cars Land! This takes away from my sensibilities. I like to start in the parks from the point I go in. That's the main reason for my visit the day before. I won't feel so cheated about not stopping and playing! The day will be spent going everywhere in DCA.

No real plans for 9/17. Just going to play in the parks.

9/18 Dapper Day!! Our day to dress up and stroll the parks!

That's it for now. I'm sure that this will be fine tuned!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter