Heads up for those of you in NY/NJ

What a great night with awesome friends! Once again, I find myself so incredibly blessed for the DIS and all of those that it brought into my life!!! ♥

I agree Nikki! Sorry I didn't get to say hi in person- I got caught up chatting with all the great people at my table!

Had a GREAT time! So nice to talk with my fellow DISers and the PC crew. Really enjoyed my time with everyone at my table. Thanks so much too for your support about my pretty childish problem. You guys are all really the best. Look forward to the February GKTW challenge, our New Jersey meet (whenever that may be) and PCC 3.0!

Hugs n Love :hug:

Had a GREAT time! So nice to talk with my fellow DISers and the PC crew. Really enjoyed my time with everyone at my table. Thanks so much too for your support about my pretty childish problem. You guys are all really the best. Look forward to the February GKTW challenge, our New Jersey meet (whenever that may be) and PCC 3.0!

Hugs n Love :hug:

You rock, Kim! Wait, I thought you said you were not going on 3.0? :confused: You are? Woot!!!! :banana:

I agree Nikki! Sorry I didn't get to say hi in person- I got caught up chatting with all the great people at my table!

I am sorry I missed seeing you too! I'm sure we will get to meet one day. :)

Had a great time tonight! Thanks again to the podcast team. I will definately start saving my pennies!

I had such a wonderful time meeting everyone!
Thank you Pete, Walter, Kevin, and John! You were such gracious co-hosts and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to attend this event!

Amanda

I just wanted to thank Pete, Walter, Courtney, Kevin, and John!!!:grouphug:
What a fun night!:cool1: I now want to do every disney adventure trip. The food at Maggiano's was delicious. Hope everyone had a safe trip home.:hug:

What's a great night last night at Maggiano's!!! I like to thank Pete and Walter, John and Kevin. And Courtney was a guide I would love to have!!! I also meet some great people at my table. We missed Patty and George last night :( Get home safe guys!!

Thank you to everyone who attended!!

We know this was very last minute and we were very excited by the turn-out.

A special thank you to our Disney reps who organized all the stuff "on the ground". The restaurant was great, the food was fantastic and the presentation was interesting, educational and entertaining.

If anyone wants to take advantage of any of the special discounts or pricing that we announced for those who attended the event (yes, even the one Pete surprised me with) just email Kevin at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and he would be happy to work with you on those.

We have been asked by ABD and Disney if we would host more of these in other places. Who knows where we might be next......

Thank you to everyone who attended!!

We know this was very last minute and we were very excited by the turn-out.

A special thank you to our Disney reps who organized all the stuff "on the ground". The restaurant was great, the food was fantastic and the presentation was interesting, educational and entertaining.

If anyone wants to take advantage of any of the special discounts or pricing that we announced for those who attended the event (yes, even the one Pete surprised me with) just email Kevin at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and he would be happy to work with you on those.

We have been asked by ABD and Disney if we would host more of these in other places. Who knows where we might be next......

Virginia Beach is a lovely area !!!!! Just saying :rolleyes1

I understand a bunch of folks will be meeting in Indianapolis over Labor Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter