Heads up for those of you in NY/NJ

OMG, I can't believe I didn't know about this! I am literally 5 minutes away. Drive down my street, make a right, drive like 3 miles and then make a left into Maggiano's. Waahhhh! I'm kicking myself! Hope y'all had a great time!

What's a great night last night at Maggiano's!!! I like to thank Pete and Walter, John and Kevin. And Courtney was a guide I would love to have!!! I also meet some great people at my table. We missed Patty and George last night :( Get home safe guys!!

This must be Jimmy! Now, I know your DISboards name. :thumbsup2

How about a New York City venue? Or Hoboken (I know a great restaurant)? Or even LI? Somewhere reachable by public transportation for us New Yorkers who don't have cars would be great!

This must be Jimmy! Now, I know your DISboards name. :thumbsup2

How about a New York City venue? Or Hoboken (I know a great restaurant)? Or even LI? Somewhere reachable by public transportation for us New Yorkers who don't have cars would be
great!
Yes it is me lmao:)

Amy and I will find away to go to that one!!!!

With 2 Disney cruises and 4 Disney race weekends planned for this year (one cruise and one race weekend already done), I can only do events close to home now, though I am keeping my eye on the London airfares in hopes of going to a DIS event there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter