HBO's Game of Thrones Season 5....current episodes, no future spoilers

We bought an Apple TV yesterday and for the first time ever are caught up on the Season! o_O I do like that we are getting a chance to see a lot more of the world this season! So many deaths so little time. :( Curious to see Arya's trajectory as she becomes the girl, worried for Sansa though the character still seems weak, love Margaery, but did not expect her to be so cruel and condescending to Cersei. Brienne <3 Hello fellow Game of Thrones fans! *waves* :D

We bought an Apple TV yesterday and for the first time ever are caught up on the Season! o_O I do like that we are getting a chance to see a lot more of the world this season! So many deaths so little time. :( Curious to see Arya's trajectory as she becomes the girl, worried for Sansa though the character still seems weak, love Margaery, but did not expect her to be so cruel and condescending to Cersei. Brienne <3 Hello fellow Game of Thrones fans! *waves* :D
Yeah...it's it great!! I don't care who it is - I love seeing Cersei get her's (insert diabolical hand-rubbing smiley here). She's been an arch villainess since Bran Stark was pushed from the wall (about the 3rd chapter of the first book)...

I guess Sansa's world didn't suck enough...now this. I can only hope she has a plan and is about to go all shades of crazy on the Boltons.

Speaking of Bran...whatever happened to him?
Let's keep that a surprise for you - shall we? (Insert another diabolical hand-rubbing smiley here!)

Let's keep that a surprise for you - shall we? (Insert another diabolical hand-rubbing smiley here!)

I read the books (and honestly I forgot almost as much about them as I can remember). I'm just wondering why they haven't shown him so far...and also why they haven't shown a certain other character I thought they'd have introduced by now.

I have a theory about how it all wraps up. Or maybe it's how I'd LIKE it to wrap up LOL.

I read the books (and honestly I forgot almost as much about them as I can remember). I'm just wondering why they haven't shown him so far...and also why they haven't shown a certain other character I thought they'd have introduced by now.

I have a theory about how it all wraps up. Or maybe it's how I'd LIKE it to wrap up LOL.
Theorize away - that may be as close as we ever get to finding out. :laughing: I truly cannot believe that GM has not been able to finish the 6th book in the past 4 years...

I'm having trouble remembering from the books too (and it has been like 15 years since the last book so maybe that's why...LOL). Can I throw out a theory my DS has, and I so hope he is wrong, but he thinks that Sansa will take her mom's place as Lady Stoneheart. Better not!!!!

I read the books (and honestly I forgot almost as much about them as I can remember). I'm just wondering why they haven't shown him so far...

Bran's storyline isn't running this season, I think. I want to say it's partly because they caught a lot of his book story up last season, but I could be wrong.

Pretty mich just just waiting for Brienne to die, since I love her and that's how his show works!

I believe I read something that said he isn't even in this season at all!

ETA: oh look, that was already posted :-/

I haven't read the books so I could be WAY off, but I think Sansa and Ramsey could make a good duo! He's psycho and she has this huge vendetta...It could work in their favor.

This is a good way to look at it. And I think I will. Ramsey still scares the snot out of me. Thankfully Sansa has experience with the crazies, I wonder how she'll deal with him. (Please let her keep that backbone).

I'm not surprised there won't be any Bran. The show is quickly outstripping the book.

I've read the series 5 times (each time a book has been published). I thought I was a purist, but I have to say that I'm really enjoying the departures that the showrunners have taken so far. Books 4 and 5 do too little to advance the plot for their length (I'm especially looking at you, slog otherwise known as Dance). Obviously the show has to strip down and/or alter the storylines to fit the number of episodes, but many other smaller changes just seem to work better. For example, having Jaqen H'ghar as Arya's teacher at the House of Black and White is much more effective/interesting to me given their history than a new Faceless Man character. I hope GRRM takes the hint and stops with the verbosity in Winds of Winter, although it's probably unlikely. I wonder if part of why Winds has been delayed yet again is if some of it is being reworked with the show in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter