Have you had a nightmare? Or am I crazy?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by CyberFey, Dec 2, 2010.

1. somethingblue

somethingblue Mouseketeer

I have them quite a bit! Usually mine center around forgetting to make ADRs and walking around Disney going "What was I thinking?".

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fraservalleymom

fraservalleymom Mouseketeer

Yep. I had my first one about a week ago. It was Christmas morning and we were getting ready to announce the big surprise (which is actually what we are going to do, BTW). Anyways, as the girls are doing their stockings, I say "Well, that will all make sense when we go to Disney World." The girls look at me dumbfounded and I realize I've told them too early and I'm upset as all my planning for the big Christmas surprise has been ruined....then I woke up.:sad2:

I felt sick to my stomach. I'm more careful than ever. I'm sure there will be more dreams to come. Keep you posted.

4. mollybeasley

mollybeasley Mouseketeer

I'm probably showing my age here, but 30 years ago when I got married, my honeymoons concerns were, um, more personal.

Even now, happily married for 28 years (haha) my biggest worry is that my husband is going to have a lousy time. He's not a DISer by any means. And when he gets cranky, I can't help but get cranky (or mad) right back. (I'm trying to practice being a good sport and joking him out of a bad mood.)

With all the planning you're doing, you won't have to worry. Something WILL go wrong, but you'll know how to quickly adjust, and you'll have a good time anyway. Just focus on each other and you'll be fine.

5. CyberFey

CyberFey Mouseketeer

Thank you! I plan on it. :goodvibes

Ugh! I think that's my biggest fear so far!

:) I hope your surprise goes well! Can't wait to hear how it goes! 21 days to go! :woohoo:

:lmao:

Congrats on the wonderful marriage! I am a little worried I'll be pulling him around a bit, but he says he doesn't mind. Thank you for the advice. :goodvibes

BTW, I love Molly Weasley! The duel in book 7 was so awesome!! Can't wait to see it in the movie. :3dglasses

6. arcticdisneylovers

arcticdisneylovers DIS Veteran

Prior to every flight I take I dream that no matter what I do I can't get the airport on time. Just one disaster after another, I always wake up before I can get to the airport. Before our last WDW trip I dreamt that we went with my whole family :scared1: Now that would be a nightmare in itself :lmao: But I dreamt that no matter what I did I could not get everyone organized and out of their rooms so we could get to MK for our ADRs at the castle. And I was going to have to pay for all of the meals which we were going to misss because I made the reservations :laughing: The reality is if I was ever foolish enough to go with my whole family (parents and siblings families) that nightmare would be a reality :rotfl2: Never going to happen, NEVER :upsidedow

7. mollybeasley

mollybeasley Mouseketeer

She's my favorite movie mom. We might go see the movie tonight! We rewatched movies 1-6 last month. I was going to reread book 7 first, but I don't want to wait any longer.

8. IZLove13

IZLove13 Earning My Ears

Usually, my dreams about WDW are only nightmares when I realise they were only dreams and not real life. But I sometimes have nightmares about being at WDW and the HM is not there or I don't get to ride it. And that's bad enough.

9. littlewitch34

littlewitch34 DIS Veteran

I had a nightmare about the Disney College Program two nights ago!

10. buzzmom3

buzzmom3 DIS Veteran

I had my second one last night. This time I was at the airport but couldn't get to my plane. Hate Disney nightmares.

11. Queenofspoons

Queenofspoons Dreaming of Disney World

I never had a disney nightmare but I did dream I lived in secret hidden bedroom at the haunted Mansion and could hop on a doombugy and go through the ride anytime I wanted.

12. epcotfan

epcotfan http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1

I always have the same Disney vacation nightmares. Like I've left my petsitting options to the night before. I dream I'm phoning my sitter and hoping she can look after my cats hours before I leave. Either that or I dream I'm packing an hour before my flight. I always plan everything carefully for vacation so I guess these dreams just highlight my insecurities about travel.