Have you had a nightmare? Or am I crazy?

I have them quite a bit! Usually mine center around forgetting to make ADRs and walking around Disney going "What was I thinking?".

Yep. I had my first one about a week ago. It was Christmas morning and we were getting ready to announce the big surprise (which is actually what we are going to do, BTW). Anyways, as the girls are doing their stockings, I say "Well, that will all make sense when we go to Disney World." The girls look at me dumbfounded and I realize I've told them too early and I'm upset as all my planning for the big Christmas surprise has been ruined....then I woke up.:sad2:

I felt sick to my stomach. I'm more careful than ever. I'm sure there will be more dreams to come. Keep you posted.

I'm probably showing my age here, but 30 years ago when I got married, my honeymoons concerns were, um, more personal.

Even now, happily married for 28 years (haha) my biggest worry is that my husband is going to have a lousy time. He's not a DISer by any means. And when he gets cranky, I can't help but get cranky (or mad) right back. (I'm trying to practice being a good sport and joking him out of a bad mood.)

With all the planning you're doing, you won't have to worry. Something WILL go wrong, but you'll know how to quickly adjust, and you'll have a good time anyway. Just focus on each other and you'll be fine.

I'm not alone! What's funny is that the kind of dreams I have, other people have. When I have a trip coming up, I usually dream that we can't get into a park, are wandering aimlessly around the transportation, or have been in a park but haven't ridden anything and don't know what to do. I think it's the pressure we put on ourselves of trying to make the perfect trips.

To the OP, enjoy your honeymoon! Everything will go great!

Thank you! I plan on it. :goodvibes

I have them quite a bit! Usually mine center around forgetting to make ADRs and walking around Disney going "What was I thinking?".

Ugh! I think that's my biggest fear so far!

Yep. I had my first one about a week ago. It was Christmas morning and we were getting ready to announce the big surprise (which is actually what we are going to do, BTW). Anyways, as the girls are doing their stockings, I say "Well, that will all make sense when we go to Disney World." The girls look at me dumbfounded and I realize I've told them too early and I'm upset as all my planning for the big Christmas surprise has been ruined....then I woke up.:sad2:

I felt sick to my stomach. I'm more careful than ever. I'm sure there will be more dreams to come. Keep you posted.

:) I hope your surprise goes well! Can't wait to hear how it goes! 21 days to go! :woohoo:

I'm probably showing my age here, but 30 years ago when I got married, my honeymoons concerns were, um, more personal.

Even now, happily married for 28 years (haha) my biggest worry is that my husband is going to have a lousy time. He's not a DISer by any means. And when he gets cranky, I can't help but get cranky (or mad) right back. (I'm trying to practice being a good sport and joking him out of a bad mood.)

With all the planning you're doing, you won't have to worry. Something WILL go wrong, but you'll know how to quickly adjust, and you'll have a good time anyway. Just focus on each other and you'll be fine.

:lmao:

Congrats on the wonderful marriage! I am a little worried I'll be pulling him around a bit, but he says he doesn't mind. Thank you for the advice. :goodvibes

BTW, I love Molly Weasley! The duel in book 7 was so awesome!! Can't wait to see it in the movie. :3dglasses

Prior to every flight I take I dream that no matter what I do I can't get the airport on time. Just one disaster after another, I always wake up before I can get to the airport. Before our last WDW trip I dreamt that we went with my whole family :scared1: Now that would be a nightmare in itself :lmao: But I dreamt that no matter what I did I could not get everyone organized and out of their rooms so we could get to MK for our ADRs at the castle. And I was going to have to pay for all of the meals which we were going to misss because I made the reservations :laughing: The reality is if I was ever foolish enough to go with my whole family (parents and siblings families) that nightmare would be a reality :rotfl2: Never going to happen, NEVER :upsidedow

:lmao:

Congrats on the wonderful marriage! I am a little worried I'll be pulling him around a bit, but he says he doesn't mind. Thank you for the advice. :goodvibes

BTW, I love Molly Weasley! The duel in book 7 was so awesome!! Can't wait to see it in the movie. :3dglasses

She's my favorite movie mom. We might go see the movie tonight! We rewatched movies 1-6 last month. I was going to reread book 7 first, but I don't want to wait any longer.

Usually, my dreams about WDW are only nightmares when I realise they were only dreams and not real life. But I sometimes have nightmares about being at WDW and the HM is not there or I don't get to ride it. And that's bad enough.

I had my second one last night. This time I was at the airport but couldn't get to my plane. Hate Disney nightmares.

I never had a disney nightmare but I did dream I lived in secret hidden bedroom at the haunted Mansion and could hop on a doombugy and go through the ride anytime I wanted.

I always have the same Disney vacation nightmares. Like I've left my petsitting options to the night before. I dream I'm phoning my sitter and hoping she can look after my cats hours before I leave. Either that or I dream I'm packing an hour before my flight. I always plan everything carefully for vacation so I guess these dreams just highlight my insecurities about travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter