Have you ever been fingerprinted?

Have you ever been fingerprinted?

• Yes. (For a job, adoption, etc.)

• I should say not!

• Other- Yes, but I didn't do it I tell you!

• Other, Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes I have.

1st when I was little. It was after the Adam Walsh case and there was a big push to get kids finger printed.

2nd to substitute teach.

1) Going into the service
2) NYS Pistol Permit
3) Job with a security company

Yes, first when I was a kid and again later for the military.

I bet a lot of kids were fingerprinted in the late seventies, who probably don't even remember having it done now!

And, of course, almost all of us were footprinted when we were babies. :hippie:

Hay it is part of our country now. I would rather people be screened then just have bad people be in law and other jobs.P.S it is for our own good

I'm required to be fingerprinted every year because I work as a contractor within schools and similar facilities. I really can't stand paying the $40 each year because I'm fairly certain my prints haven't changed. But, that's the regulation.

I remember in elementary school they fingerprinted each of us in case of a disappearance but that's the only time.

When I signed up to be a block parent. If you're not familiar, it is a home where children can go when they see the official green sign in the window and know they are safe if they feel theatened in any way.:flower3:

Yes. I was fingerprinted as an elem. school teacher and now, after retiring, I took a job at a themepark and was fingerprinted. My fingerprints are kind of hard to get. In fact, they could only get readable prints only on two of my fingers. I tell everyone it's because I've worked my fingers off to the bone all these years. Too bad that I'm not a bankrobber as no fingerprints would come in handy for that occupation. ;)

I have but it was years ago. I am the person that does the fingerprinting for our police department.

TC:cool1:

yep-multiple times-security clearance, concealed carry permit, soccer coach,ect.

The State of NJ did it when I was briefly a kid in school there, I think it was part of some kind of 'prevent missing & exploited children' type registry but I don't know what they did with it. I don't think I've done it since, maybe with my Child Abuse clearance for being a substitute teacher.

Oh wait, LOL, WDW did it for my multi day never expire hopper passes. I wonder how securely they keep that info? I never really thought about it before just now.

I was fingerprinted for my FL concealed carry permit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter