Have you ever been fingerprinted?

Have you ever been fingerprinted?

• Yes. (For a job, adoption, etc.)

• I should say not!

• Other- Yes, but I didn't do it I tell you!

• Other, Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't vote for more than one option;)

the last time was for security clearance last year and now electronically. Less mess!

Twice. Once for entering into the Army and then again for working at the high school.
The first time it was that whole ink mess. The second time it was electronic. much better that way!

Upon further thought it was 3 times because the Army lost my first set so I had to have them redone at the local police department.

LOTS of times. (We had to get fingerprinted 5 different times for one adoption! I wish the different agencies would coordinate better!)

Yes, the first bank I worked for required all new hires to be fingerprinted. The second bank I worked for didn't require it.

There's a bank in town here that if you want to cash a check, whether it's drawn on their bank or not, requires your right thumbprint on the front of the check. They say it's not ink but whatever it is, it's messy.

Once, by the police for elimination purposes when our car was stolen.

Many times at US Immigration where every foreigner gets fingerprinted and their photograph taken every time they enter the USA.

ford family

I was fingerprinted as a kid.

I was fingerprinted the last time I cashed a check at a bank I didn't have an account at.

Yes, and enough times that I've lost count. I'm a teacher, and I've worked in schools in four states. Each state - and sometimes each county, parish, or district - does their own set.

Yes, twice. Once for my job and once so I can do observations and student teaching in public schools to get my degree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter