Have a question about starting a

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
compost pile. In my side yard is where my main garden is and I wanted to start the pile not to far away. What I was wondering is should I put it so close? Will it smell to much? Should I put it over in a darker corner of the yard and just wheel it over when i need it?

Compost needs warmth, water and turning. So, I suggest putting it in the sun. It won't smell if you put ONLY organic material in it. May I suggest 2 compost piles? One to start, one to turn it in to and back and then start another one while your original cooks.

Thank you... I found a spot near the garden to make it... Now to remember ORGANIC ONLY!!!

Grass clippings, chopped leaves and any organic material from your kitchen. remember to turn it.

Any fresh vegetable or fruit. Peels form oranges, egg shells, stalks from brocolli, onion skin, carrot peels, potato skins, apple cores...etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter