Have a Q on Memory Maker Confirmation #

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
For a while now, I couldn't remember if I had purchased MM or not. However, I couldn't find any email I had received, or any notes I had wrote about it. (Well, that's not unusual since I've been writing LOTS of notes.) In MDE, there wasn't any confirmation #, so I pretty well figured that I hadn't purchased that yet. So tonight I go in to make my FP+ selections, and afterwards I'm reviewing everything.....and there's a confirmation # in MM now.

I purchased MM for our WDW May/June trip of 2014. I also purchased PP+ for our DL trip in Dec 2014. How can I tell if this conf # is for a prior trip, or for our upcoming trip?

Thanks for your help.

Yes call them. In my experience though MM reservation leaves my MDE account a little while after I download them and the timing ends. My November MM reservation has been out of my MDE reservation for months.

Strange thing...today there is nothing in MDE under the MM. I did plan on calling them today, but have to look for the #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter