Have a Photopass Question? Ask me!

24-48 hours. Sometimes quicker, but especially if magic is added it goes through some extra processing.

Yeah, imagine trying to load 500 photos at 2mb each. Site would take an hour to load. The photos online are scaled down to load quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

On the question of downloading photos. I noticed that you can change the size and add borders and stickers to photos. If you create a copy at a certain size, is that the photo that you download? If I batch download all photos prior to editing any of them, ate they all full resolution or cropped to the default size? (4x6 or 5x7 in most cases). From what I've downloaded, they look to be full resolution. I will be editing a few for download over the next few days.

On the question of downloading photos. I noticed that you can change the size and add borders and stickers to photos. If you create a copy at a certain size, is that the photo that you download? If I batch download all photos prior to editing any of them, ate they all full resolution or cropped to the default size? (4x6 or 5x7 in most cases). From what I've downloaded, they look to be full resolution. I will be editing a few for download over the next few days.

The photos that you download should all be full resolution. They are all (I think) formatted for the 4X6 size. You can still adjust it to another size wherever you choose to print it....like if I take my pictures to Wal-Mart to print, I can change the size there to a 8X10 and it will print fine....larger sizes should print fine as well. The only time that the size of the photo really makes a big difference is when you add the borders and stickers to the photos. If you add a border to a 4X6 photo and download it as a 4X6 but really want to print it as a 5X7, part of the border will be cut off, leaving not as nice of a photo. The same thing happens with stickers if they are placed near the edge of a photo....they can be cut off if the photo size is altered after it is downloaded.

The camera's native resolution is a 4x6. That's what the image captures at.

Hello All! My mother was visiting and we went to Epcot one day. We're Passholders, but she was using a comp ticket from my daughter, who's a Cast Member. We had some photos taken in front of Spaceship Earth and the photographer scanned her ticket at the end. I can't for the life of me figure out where to access those photos! And I've NEVER had a problem in the past. It's not a PhotoPass so I am clueless! Please help! TIA!

Hello All! My mother was visiting and we went to Epcot one day. We're Passholders, but she was using a comp ticket from my daughter, who's a Cast Member. We had some photos taken in front of Spaceship Earth and the photographer scanned her ticket at the end. I can't for the life of me figure out where to access those photos! And I've NEVER had a problem in the past. It's not a PhotoPass so I am clueless! Please help! TIA!
The photos will go to the my Disney experience account that the ticket is linked to. If it isn't linked you'll have to then it will show up in your mydisneyphotopass account.

But when I go to the My Disney Photopass website, it asks me to put in the 16-digit Photopass card # in. All I have is the 12-digit # off the back of the comp ticket. ???

But when I go to the My Disney Photopass website, it asks me to put in the 16-digit Photopass card # in. All I have is the 12-digit # off the back of the comp ticket. ???

It asks that if you choose add PhotoPass card. You have a park ticket so you have to choose ticket.

I bought the Memory Maker. My sisters familyvacation overlaps mine by a couple of days. If I link her with me can she share some of her pics with me? Mostly want to add her 1900 Park Fare pic to my downloads. Does she just tell the photog that she is linked to a Memory Maker?

I bought the Memory Maker. My sisters familyvacation overlaps mine by a couple of days. If I link her with me can she share some of her pics with me? Mostly want to add her 1900 Park Fare pic to my downloads. Does she just tell the photog that she is linked to a Memory Maker?

If you are linked as friends and family and have given authorizations to view/purchase photos, then you will be able to download all of her photos (as long as you are still within your 30 day MM download window).

I'm sure this question has been asked, but I can't find it in the thread; we leave in two days and I want to make sure I understand how this works. I have purchased Memory Maker and I am the person assigned to it in MDE. My husband is part of my friends and family and does not have his own MDE account. I manage all of his reservations, etc... If we split up at the parks will photos he takes, linking to his magic band, automatically go to our (my) Memory Maker account?

I'm sure this question has been asked, but I can't find it in the thread; we leave in two days and I want to make sure I understand how this works. I have purchased Memory Maker and I am the person assigned to it in MDE. My husband is part of my friends and family and does not have his own MDE account. I manage all of his reservations, etc... If we split up at the parks will photos he takes, linking to his magic band, automatically go to our (my) Memory Maker account?

Yes.

Just a quick question. DH and I leave in a couple of days and I think we may try to ice skate at Wandering Oaken's on our DHS day; do the photopass photographers take pics at the ice skating or at the play in the snow area?

Thanks for your help!

Memory Maker question...

I purchased MM for our last trip but didn't really want any of the photos taken as we got sick while we were there but we have a trip in May 2015 we want MM for. Can we use the MM for our May trip if we don't download any pictures from last month's trip?

TIA
Erica

Memory Maker question...

I purchased MM for our last trip but didn't really want any of the photos taken as we got sick while we were there but we have a trip in May 2015 we want MM for. Can we use the MM for our May trip if we don't download any pictures from last month's trip?

TIA
Erica

You should be able to. We were useing one MM entitlement, but still had 2 other entitlements attached to our accounnts (due to promotions, my mom has 1 and I have 1) and those 2 extra are currently on our accounts because we haven't downloaded any photos since the MM we were using expired. So, if you don't activate the Mm entitlement by downloading photos, it should remain in your account to use until you do download photos.

You should be able to. We were useing one MM entitlement, but still had 2 other entitlements attached to our accounnts (due to promotions, my mom has 1 and I have 1) and those 2 extra are currently on our accounts because we haven't downloaded any photos since the MM we were using expired. So, if you don't activate the Mm entitlement by downloading photos, it should remain in your account to use until you do download photos.

Awesome! Thanks!

im concerned with the magic bands: does the band store photos or do you need memory maker to activate its photo pass feature?
does each member need their band scanned?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter