Haunted Room at Pop!!

Were seances big in the '70's? Maybe this is new theming their adding...

"Since the 1970s, author Jane Roberts has transcribed text channeled from what she described as an "energy personality essence" named Seth. Topics attributed to Seth discuss the nature of physical reality, the origins of the universe, the theory of evolution, the many-worlds interpretation, the Christ story, and the purpose of life among other subjects and form a collection of more than 10 books and a number of videos and audio recordings.

Author John Fuller used a Ouija board in his research for his 1976 book The Ghost of Flight 401. As he was skeptical of its effectiveness, he worked with a medium and claimed they both contacted Don Repo, the flight engineer on the flight which crashed into the Everglades en route to Miami. According to Fuller, the information divined described facts that neither he nor the medium previously knew."

I would have taken the bible out, told the spooks to go away and slept with the bible in my bed. I would have wanted to leave but would be too embarrassed to go tell the front desk to change my room because it was haunted.

Parla, I can so picture you doing that....:rotfl2:

You are not a big fan of quija boards are ya?? :lmao:

Hey All.

I just returned from Pop Century on May 15th.

We were there May 8th-15th,

We had building #10 in the 70s Section, Room 0225

One night, I am lying in bed watching tv, the whole place is quiet, minus our tv.

All of the sudden, two of the hangers in the closet, that have nothing on them and no air vent near them, bang and then start swinging for about 15 seconds...

This happened 2 more nights that we were there,

No one next to us banged the wall or no one above us made any loud bangs that would make them move.

Just wanted to share....Thought it was preety Creepy, but cool!!

People die everywhere, even in hotel rooms. Could be a spirit trapped in this realm - never got to his last ADR and still has a day left on his Passport... :teeth:

Wouldn't it be funny if guest after guest were to start requesting this room,it would sure make the people at reservations curious.....??

Would anybody actually give them the real reason or make something up?

ha ha. Yea it would. Heck we should start a "request the room" thread. :rotfl:

I would tell em' :goodvibes

People die everywhere, even in hotel rooms. Could be a spirit trapped in this realm - never got to his last ADR and still has a day left on his Passport... :teeth:

And the award for the 2nd Chuckle of the Day goes:

4EYEDBUZZARD

:rotfl2:

Ghostbusters - get them. "Who ya gonna call..."
But - weren't they the 80's? Oops - wrong decade.

Maybe the hangers were only dancing?!? They must get bored just hanging around all day.

Wouldn't it be funny if guest after guest were to start requesting this room,it would sure make the people at reservations curious.....??

Would anybody actually give them the real reason or make something up?

Yeah, watch Disney throw in some fake cobwebs and spooky music and charge people $10 more per night to stay in the "preferred" room :laughing:

it is all the ghosts from across the lake in the " ghost town" called the
unfinished legend years. its very scary looking:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: over there

I'm so sorry to burst everyone's bubble. But I am afraid that I am going to have to debunk the ghost theory. No such things as ghosts (EXCEPT at the Haunted Mansion).

You should be proud! You are now one of the few people who has actually witnessed -- and I've been trying all my life -- the clothes' hanger mating ritual! Congratulations! Did you see any new hangers? The ritual is so rare we have no idea of the common gestation period of the hanger. If you noticed any new hangers, that would give us an idea.

I've got to stay in that room!!!;)

Very Loudly, "KNOCK IT OFF AND LEAVE!" Seems to work in the past.....:rolleyes1 4eyedbuzzard wins all the awards today!:thumbsup2

I'm so sorry to burst everyone's bubble. But I am afraid that I am going to have to debunk the ghost theory. No such things as ghosts (EXCEPT at the Haunted Mansion).

You should be proud! You are now one of the few people who has actually witnessed -- and I've been trying all my life -- the clothes' hanger mating ritual! Congratulations! Did you see any new hangers? The ritual is so rare we have no idea of the common gestation period of the hanger. If you noticed any new hangers, that would give us an idea.

I've got to stay in that room!!!;)

:lmao: Love it! The only thing is I wish our hanger would mate. We never seem to have enough hangers in the house.:confused3

Ghostbusters - get them. "Who ya gonna call..."
But - weren't they the 80's? Oops - wrong decade.

Maybe the hangers were only dancing?!? They must get bored just hanging around all day.

Hanging around.....:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter