Haunted Room at Pop!!

Oh my goodness. That would terrify me. I'm good with anything away from my body, such as bugs or the friendly spirit. Pulling my covers off? That's too close to comfort! Did your husband wake up? Did he feel it too?

No, he didn't wake up.

I also love this thread, no matter how old it is!
When my son was 2 and young newborn daughter was 2 weeks old, their grandmother died at a young age.
About one week later, as my husband and I were laying in bed talking but not asleep yet, we heard loud foot steps from our garage through the dining room, up the stairs, and right to our closed door!!! The thing is, we had thick carpeting in those areas and you could not hear clear, heavy footsteps from far away to our bedroom. It happened so fast, that we both sat upright in bed, stared at the door, sure someone was going to barge into our room. We were surprised and scared, and had no time to move. So, there we sat, waiting and waiting for someone to open the door. No one did. So, we got over the initial fright, and my husband and I went through the entire house and never found anyone.
We got to thinking about it later, when our minds cleared and hearts settled down. We KNEW that no one could have made those loud footsteps on our thick carpet. We both felt it was his Mother visiting us one last time.
We had no other strange occurences at that house.
Thanks again for this interesting thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter