Has anyone seen the new Disney LEGO minifigures at the LEGO store in DTD?

Thanks to help from this board, we are down to the last elusive two. We still need Peter Pan and Donald Duck. We have an extra Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Captain Hook to trade.

Thanks all!

We are still needing Maleficent, Cheshire Cat & Buzz. Have 2 Syndrome, 2 Mr. Incredible & Genie to trade. Please let me know if interested in trading :) Thank you!

I am looking for a Cheshire Cat if anyone has an extra. It's my last one to complete my set!
I have extras of Ariel, Alice, Alien, Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy.
I'm also in Canada...if that makes a difference to anyone. :)

I am looking for a Cheshire Cat if anyone has an extra. It's my last one to complete my set!
I have extras of Ariel, Alice, Alien, Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy.
I'm also in Canada...if that makes a difference to anyone. :)
I have an extra cat! I would love to trade for Donald. PM me if that sounds good to you.

I took a quick walk through the LEGO store over the weekend and didn't see any, I didn't look everywhere (e.g., behind the registers).

We are now eagerly awaiting the release of the castle.
I wish it was Sleeping Beauty's castle, but it still looks awesome.

My kids are just a little smaller but this is exactly what I dream of doing with them. We all love DL and building this together would be awesome! Thanks for sharing the awesome pics!!! He's a lucky man, in more ways than one!!!

Is this a limited addition series? or will they always have them at the Lego store in DTD. i found some at my local museum and just bought one. regret that now. lol.

I have an extra Minnie & Incredible guy that I will trade for Alice, The Cheshire Cat, The Alien or Aladdin if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Bumping this up. I now have an extra Minnie, Incredible Guy & Maleficent. I was able to get the Green Alien so I'm still in need of Alice, The Cheshire Cat & Aladdin if anyone is interested in trading. Heading out on Thursday for the World so I'll be able to mail them out up until Wednesday or not until after Halloween. Thanks!

Lego store at Disney Springs has lots of these right now as well. Was just in there today.

Are these really $4.00 each? That can get to be an expensive collection can't it?
Can you feel through the packaging to "feel" which character is inside at all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter