Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

Finally got all of ours done! Haven't started packing yet and we leave at dawn on Sunday, but at least I have my priorities straight... :rotfl:

620738_n.jpg

64060_n.jpg

6161298_n.jpg

622693_n.jpg

Finally got all of ours done! Haven't started packing yet and we leave at dawn on Sunday, but at least I have my priorities straight... :rotfl:

620738_n.jpg

64060_n.jpg

6161298_n.jpg

622693_n.jpg

WOW! You blew my tardis out of the water :P Great bands!! We arrive on Sunday as well, if you see another tardis out there its probably us! :)

WOW! You blew my tardis out of the water :P Great bands!! We arrive on Sunday as well, if you see another tardis out there its probably us! :)

Thanks! I'll keep my eye out for another Tardis and we can be magicband buddies! :lmao:

Love all the creativity on this thread and the display of each person's passions! It's amazing all the variety. Love the Jack Skellington bands - a Halloween favorite of ours. You guys have lots of fun on your trips!

Thank you SmallWorld! Yes, the pirate one was tatoos with a layer of base/top coat over it. We couldn't talk him into any sparkles. Haha!

I absolutely love the middle one! (Not that they aren't all great. :)) What did you use for the pearl details on the sides? I've been looking at "Bling on a Roll", but haven't bought anything yet because we don't get our bands until October.

Cirlonde - Yes, both the Mickey ones were done with a bling on a roll (cheap at Michael's), although the pearls were a longer roll and we just cut to size. They stuck pretty tight, although we used a little crazy glue to stick the gems, and then covered in base/top coat combination. I hope they hold up the 9 days were are there!

My husband's was tattoos, the rest were stickers. When I straighten the bands out the stickers bulge a little, but when it is closed it is fine.:scratchin Unfortunately I couldn't find tattoos for me and my sons bands.....next time I will be ordering them online:surfweb:...so worth the money for shipping, looks soo much cleaner and waaaay easier!!::yes::
Im guessing you used tatoos ????

Wow, goofymoma! Those are really bright and colorful!!! My hubby loved the Captain America band. Have fun using them!

Jimmymouse69, where did you get those pirate tattoos (stickers)? I have been having a heck of time finding pirate stuff that's not too cartoony looking.

For those who used the rhinestone stickers did you use the top coat over the stones or just around the base where they are glued to the band?

This is the 1st of 4 of the cover bands that I ordered. It held up very well after a full day in the park. The other three were in my suitcase as something I had inside burst all over from the heat & they were not affected at all so I'd say they are pretty good quality. :thumbsup2

0506141554a_zpsabb139f5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

0506141554_zps1bc5440c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Btw, sorry for the upside down photo..I took these while I was on the monorail headed to MK. :)

stefecatzz, those are great! Are you wearing a new one each day? I'd love to know how these decals last over multiple days!

stefecatzz, those are great! Are you wearing a new one each day? I'd love to know how these decals last over multiple days!

Thanks, I was glad I found the link to order them online before my trip! Don't have it on hand to post but just google cover bands for Disney Magic Band & it'll come up. One is on Etsy but the seller I ordered from had their own site. The covers are a once & done deal so Mary may be staying on for quite some time before I choose to switch to another..

I do change my bands each day but the others I wore this past trip were ones I painted w/nail polish.

So far, the Mary Poppins one has gotten one day of use & has done well. I have three more covers which I'll eventually take pics of & post on here but they will be waiting until my next trip coming up in a couple months or so. :)

Stefecatzz said:
This is the 1st of 4 of the cover bands that I ordered. It held up very well after a full day in the park. The other three were in my suitcase as something I had inside burst all over from the heat & they were not affected at all so I'd say they are pretty good quality. :thumbsup2

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Btw, sorry for the upside down photo..I took these while I was on the monorail headed to MK. :)

Thanks for posting I've been lookin at buying them online they said in June they will have monsters inc bands at least its good to see a review

Mine pales in comparison - it is very simple (which is what I wanted anyway). I am blown away at all the talent displayed in this thread.

Here is mine - not sure if the rest of the family is going to want theirs done or not.

IMG_5426_zps3fd611e3.jpg

This is awesome! Exactly what I plan to do with mine :goodvibes

In response to where I got the pirate tatoos...they were at Big Lots...just a big package of pirate tatoos. Most were way to big for the magic band, but I think could be adapted. And the bling on a roll...yes, we put the top/base coat all over the band, including the jewels. Thought it would help them stick on...we'll see how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter