Harambe Nights

IceSkatingPrincess

Forever mourning the loss of SpectroMagic
Has anyone heard anything on if it will be offered again this summer?

I attended last July and it was one of the best Disney experiences I have ever had and would love to go again.

Nothing yet.

I agree-it was AWESOME!

A funny thing-when they gave us the food before the Lion King show,I thought that was all the food we would get-imagine my SHOCK when I walked out into Harambe after the show!!!!LOL

Nothing yet.

I agree-it was AWESOME!

A funny thing-when they gave us the food before the Lion King show,I thought that was all the food we would get-imagine my SHOCK when I walked out into Harambe after the show!!!!LOL

I know! I really loved the event. Definitely worth the price tag. I was just so impressed, wasn't oversold, I never waited long for anything and it felt so VIP! haha

I know! I really loved the event. Definitely worth the price tag. I was just so impressed, wasn't oversold, I never waited long for anything and it felt so VIP! haha

Yes,that's the perfect discription-VIP!!!!

I think I got most of my money back just in Mickey Premium Ice creams!!!!lol

EVERYTHING points to it coming back(Tusker House has reportedly scheduled their hours around it),but nothing official,so i won't "count" on it until something official comes out.

EVERYTHING points to it coming back(Tusker House has reportedly scheduled their hours around it),but nothing official,so i won't "count" on it until something official comes out.

That gives me hope! I'm already going around the 4th of July so if they do it the same as last year I am hoping to pick up July 5th again.

That gives me hope! I'm already going around the 4th of July so if they do it the same as last year I am hoping to pick up July 5th again.

I attended with my daughter on July 5th last year. It was amazing. We are anxiously awaiting the date for ticket sales. I'm hoping not too many changes will be made. I thought last year was perfect! I'll be there for the week of July 5 - July 12 so I'm hoping to get July 11th. Last year we did it on our arrival day and it was a bit stressful but it was the only Saturday we could do it. This year we arrive on Sunday so the following Saturday will be our full day and a nice way to end our vacation. :)

It was perfect and the best special event we have done so far. Food, drinks, show, all of it, amazing! AK is just a special place after dark. We would go again if they have it during our planned August trip.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Just that I've seen the show ad nauseam. I'd rather eat and drink and enjoy the nighttime vibe at AK.

It wasn't the same show they normally do, and it was mildly entertaining and the narrator was great, but most of it seemed to be portions of the Lion King film shown on screens.

And the Harambe Nights shirt they were selling is awesome!:)

I love my shirt from there! I just wish they offered tank tops too. Then I could wear it to the parks (not wearing a black t shirt in the summer at Wdw!)

& I actually loved the show.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! Just that I've seen the show ad nauseam.
It was a TOTALLY different show than Festival of the Lion King-dancers,singers,celebrity narrator,etc.-the show was written just for Harambe Nights.:)

What time frame was this offered? Thinking of a trip for next year and would like to maybe time it to were we could catch this - if it's still offered.

I personally thought the time in Harambe was good-I didn't feel "rushed".:)

I was literally the last one out of the park haha! Took my sweet time gazing at the tree of life all lit up! Got my own bus back to AKL.

The highlight for me was to meet and talk with one of the animators. DH bought be one of his pieces and had it personalized. I loved talking with him about all that is involved to work in Disney animation.

A part of me would love it if they extended the hours into September. I know that my mom and I would really enjoy something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter