• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Wife, Happy Life?

IMO, happy wife = happy life just means don't sweat the small stuff. If something really matters to the other person, compromising will make her/him happy. If he/she is happy, then your life together is happy. It's not unfair, so long as its reciprocal.

Absolutely, I totally agree! Goes both ways.:lovestruc

I was about to come here and post :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Because I thought I was going to read you booked a cruise for your wife...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That would do it for me! :lmao::lmao:

That's what I thought at first too!

I was about to come here and post :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Because I thought I was going to read you booked a cruise for your wife...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That would do it for me! :lmao::lmao:

No, I am the DW. My thread referred to my being a Tom Boy, in our earlier years.

And DH enjoyment of Motorcycles, Boating etc.

Maybe, I'll book a cruise for him! ;)

By looking at it from the other side of the coin, an unhappy wife can make your life HELL!
You get to choose the life you live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter