Happy Meal Toys - Alvin & Chipmunks

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
I thought now that the promotion is over there may be others like me.
My DD collected the toys and is enjoying playing with them. :thumbsup2 However, she is missing one. :sad1:She She is missing Alvin the first in the series. I have an extra Theodore and I think an extra Simon, both unopened.

So, does anyone want to trade with me - even trade one for the other?

PM me if you would like to trade.

I had a hard time finding Alvin too. I sent my sister out to the McDonalds around a college town and she found one. I hope you get him!

oh no! I didnt realize it was over!. dd will be sad. She was hoping to collect them. Luckily she got one, she got Simon. I didnt realize they also had the girls. Bummer:sad1:

I need an Alvin too! We went last night and they had some leftover toys from Strawberry Shortcake & Ice Age. Very disappointing!

My boys have Alvin and Simon but are desperate for Theodore. I took them to McDonald's today but now they gave them hotel for dogs toys!! :sad2:

They change campaigns so fast, it is almost impossible to collect the whole set of any McDonald's toy anymore. It is kind of annoying. My DS did manage to get the three boy chipmunks, so that was good. We got Hotel for Dogs toys the other day, too! I wonder what the next one is?

On ebay I just did a quick search for you they have them. Some are like 20 dollars though

I hope you find one, I had to go all over town to find Alvin. Thankfully we got them all. What moms won't do...

The next ones are Penguins of Matagasgar. Not sure if they started yet, thankfully the kids aren't interested in them.

If anyone has an extra Simon, that is the one my son wanted. I have an extra girlfriend of Alvin (can't think of her name) You can PM me.

Thanks!
Sandy

My boys have Alvin and Simon but are desperate for Theodore. I took them to McDonald's today but now they gave them hotel for dogs toys!! :sad2:

I have my extra Theodore here somewhere you can have. So, I will locate it and then PM you for your address.

If anyone has an extra Simon, that is the one my son wanted. I have an extra girlfriend of Alvin (can't think of her name) You can PM me.

Thanks!
Sandy

I need to check but I think I have an extra Simon that you can have.

I'll send you a PM or post later to let you know.

I have an extra Alvin (opened) and would really like to trade for a Theodore, if anyone has one. Just PM me, if interested.

Thanks!

I have two (unopened) Simons if anyone would like to trade for an Alvin and any of the girl chipmunks. My kids ended up with three Simons and one Theodore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter