• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Hour!!! Universal Happy Hour Information

Funny - my husband asked me if they serve beer at Universal and I told him I didn't know (we have never been before) and didn't want to post a question and look like a family of drunks, but now I guess I can tell him yes!!!!!:cool1:

Funny - my husband asked me if they serve beer at Universal and I told him I didn't know (we have never been before) and didn't want to post a question and look like a family of drunks, but now I guess I can tell him yes!!!!!:cool1:

lol!

lol....you are amongst friends here:rotfl:

we return each year with our refillable pilsner :goodvibes

Plus I see you are staying at Royal Pacific. Ahh, just a short walk to Margaritaville! You can't beat walking (or taking the boat) to the parks especially after a long day of happy hour - Oops - I mean enjoying the rides.

Enjoy,
B

Plus I see you are staying at Royal Pacific. Ahh, just a short walk to Margaritaville! You can't beat walking (or taking the boat) to the parks especially after a long day of happy hour - Oops - I mean enjoying the rides.

Enjoy,
B

Why walk to Citywalk when Jake's American Bar at RPR can fullfil anyone's alcoholic needs! ;)

Why walk to Citywalk when Jake's American Bar at RPR can fullfil anyone's alcoholic needs! ;)

:thumbsup2 - Never been there, but have logged many hours at the Beach Club. I even have their menu (the blue album looking thingy) hanging in my kitchen :lmao:

:thumbsup2 - Never been there, but have logged many hours at the Beach Club. I even have their menu (the blue album looking thingy) hanging in my kitchen :lmao:

:rotfl:

I haven't done the Beach Club at HRH, but I have had a margarita from the Velvet Bar.

Does anyone have any updated happy hour info? We have not been there in a while. I will edit the front page if anyone posts updates.

Dont know much about happy hour but I only drink on vacation and have to admitt I am hooked on the rum runners :rotfl2:
That isn't bad is it :rotfl:

Dont know much about happy hour but I only drink on vacation and have to admitt I am hooked on the rum runners :rotfl2:
That isn't bad is it :rotfl:

:scared1:(gasp).....Lawrence!!!!
How dare you????

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That, my friend, is NEVER a bad thing :goodvibes

:scared1:(gasp).....Lawrence!!!!
How dare you????

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That, my friend, is NEVER a bad thing :goodvibes
Hey its not like I get drunk to the point I can't walk but there was a case a few years ago in orlando at a pool bar and I forgot that I took pain medication and had one :scared1:
From what DW told me it made for an interesting time getting me back to the room :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Big news!!!
I just checked Universal's website and it listed "Bone Chillers" as having daily happy hour!!! Can anyone provide the hours?? I'll update the first post.

It may be VERY new. I just called guest services....for the good of others of course. The nice lady called over to the location proper, only to find that no one knows about any happy hour at Bone Chillers. She also saw the listing on the website.

Hope somebody else has better luck.

Pax

Thanks for following up Pax - Now that's the Happy Hour spirit!!!

I'll update the first post to indicate Bone Chiller's happy hour has not yet been confirmed.

Can you use the refillable pilnser glass at the RPR? What are Well drinks? Congrats on the great info you have here. My DH is going to be over the moon with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter