hanname

Status
Not open for further replies.
hanname

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do we have the pleasure of buying a mig at sasatoga speings thanks

Translation Please?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I want one too..................

I'm sure the OP has a legitimate question, but the hands must have been in the wrong position on the keyboard. Please help us understand the question.

Maybe they want to know if they can buy a mug at SSR. I would assume so but I haven't been "home" yet so I don't know.

Yep, I'll bet that's it. "mig"-"mug" I never thought of that because we don't drink soda, so I have no idea! Still trying to figure out hanname.

Just kidding....jeeze...I did not mean to offend anyone. It was meant in fun. :flower:

You can buy the "migs" or mugs at the general store at Saratoga Spring. Just go to Artist's Pallette and the store is connected. You can refill them at the pool or inside at the small eating area.

JerJan said:
Just kidding....jeeze...I did not mean to offend anyone. It was meant in fun. :flower:
No offense taken here! I thought it was funny too!

As one who has to correct typos on almost every post she makes, I can relate! I'm sure the OP is asking about mugs at SSR - on the keyboard, the "u" is right next to the "i" and the "e" is right next to the "r".

Best wishes -

P.S. :teeth: ;) Posters who use numbers to "spell" their names should be careful who they make fun of - lest the tables be turned! ;) :teeth:

Maistre Gracey said:
I think the OP wants to know if SSR is selling Russian fighter jets. :teeth:

MG
LOL! That was the only thing I could think of! Mug didn't even cross my mind! I think the thread title had me so off course!

NO offense to the OP, as I'm the worst typist in the world and have beeged for spellcheck on these boards many times, but I'm dying to know what "hanname" was supposed to be. Yes, I should really get a life.

wtpclc said:
NO offense to the OP, as I'm the worst typist in the world and have beeged for spellcheck on these boards many times, but I'm dying to know what "hanname" was supposed to be. Yes, I should really get a life.
Glad I'm not the only one perplexed by that! I have been trying to get that answer all day!

wtpclc said:

You aren't the only one that needs a life then, I'm sitting here wondering what it is, too!

CarolMN said:
As one who has to correct typos on almost every post she makes, I can relate! I'm sure the OP is asking about mugs at SSR - on the keyboard, the "u" is right next to the "i" and the "e" is right next to the "r".
That still doesn't explain "hanname". :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter