hanname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else fighting the urge to PM the OP????

::::Sigh:::: I have to leave for a golf lesson in a little bit and all while I hit the balls, I will be thinking.... hanname....

At least I am comrforted in knowing that I am with good company in my curisoity!

Laurabearz said:
Anyone else fighting the urge to PM the OP????

::::Sigh:::: I have to leave for a golf lesson in a little bit and all while I hit the balls, I will be thinking.... hanname....

At least I am comrforted in knowing that I am with good company in my curisoity!
LOL! I almost did that this morning! :teeth:

:rotfl: LOL this thread had me rolling around

when I first read it I thought Hanname was another Diser's username, that the OP was addressing the question to...but I bet you've all already checked that....other than that no idea

Please come back OP so we can sleep.... :earseek:

I hope all of you with no lives are very, very happy. Happy now that you've made me join you in the world of no lives...and on top of that with tears (of laughter) streaming down my face. My eyes are so pllurry dat i cin hrdly ser the leybroad.....

Now going to bed and will worry about the OP and what was really being said. Dreaming of Hanames dancing like sugarplums or apricots or something...zzzzzzzzzzz

I sure hope all this self ammusement doesnt offend the OP....

We really do want to help you out.... but the Lime Green Neck in us has taken over!

Please take this thread in the spirit that is behind the words.....

I wonder if hannames has anything to do with the TV series LOST...

Checking in at 12:41am Eastern time for an update. I guess there is no answer to the big question as of yet.... :teeth:

MG

wtpclc said:
Having a hard time believing she passed out last night at 7:30 and hasn't awakened yet. I'd go for the child on the lap thing or maybe she stepped away for a minute, child played with keyboard and she erassed text area, but not header. Still driving me nuts, though. Back to the lack of a life statement.

she was drinking with Snow White and couldn't keep up.

:rotfl2: First, I want to say that I think the DVCers are the nuts of the DIS!

Here is what I think. hanname is Help A Me. Maybe the OP is Italian?

On the "need to get a life" crowd. I am sitting here at 1 a.m. after cleaning out my kitchen cupboards and I just couldn't leave this thread alone...I've been strangely drawn to it all day long. This is ridiculous...but at least I'm in good company! :grouphug:

Okay, I have PMed the OP, so I hope she stops back in to clear up this mystery! I personally want to thank her for giving us a fun day yesterday!

Thanks Diane! Just woke up and had to pop on to see if the mystery was solved yet....

I really do hope that the OP is taking this in the spirit of fun it's meant.

Thanks for taking hold of things with the PM Diane!

Yes, that Lime Green Neck disease has got us all!! :rotfl2:

OK, I don't check the board for 12 hours and I come back to this. Man, you guys really DO need a life!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And now I will be checking in all day long to see what comes up next! :earseek:

LeftCoaster said:
she was drinking with Snow White and couldn't keep up.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I can't believe what dorks we are! :rotfl:
We really are lime green necks!

I confess, as I, too, have been checking this thread ever since I saw it. But I don't understand WHY! :scratchin I guess it's the lure of a good mystery...can't stay away! :teeth:

MdmMim said:
:scratchin I guess it's the lure of a good mystery...can't stay away! :teeth:

But that sad part is, I don't know if you could call this "good" mystery. How pitiful we are.

Where'd the OP go????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter