Hannah Montana concert advice needed

I've got section 112.

There were 7 of us trying - but only 4 of us got tickets, the other 3 are still desperately trying, but it isn't looking good at this point.

I never sold tickets on ebay but if I ordered print my "own tickets" can I sell them on ebay. I got nosebleeders and want to try and purchase lower seats.

Here is the weird/funny thing.... I tried desperately for Minneapolis last week and the pre-sale sold out in less than 15 seconds.... I was steamed to say the least. 3 out of 4 people didn't get pre-sale that day. I then tried the general sale and again, NOTHING!

So, all of the pre-sales go on today so I see the Chicago has a show on a Saturday in December. I had already honed my skills and I got tickets to this show. 4 seats together in the lower level, 3rd row! The only problem is that we had a weekend planned in Wisconsin Dells that exact weekend.... I wonder how this will all play out. I know I will have NO problem selling them if we decide not to go, but DD's are so wanting to go.... 6-7 hour drive to see Hannah... what is this world coming to?

I see my seats (same section) are listed at like $300 each on ebay..... what is up with that....

Congrats to those that got tickets and best of luck to those trying to get them still.....

Duds

I had already honed my skills and I got tickets to this show. 4 seats together in the lower level, 3rd row!

Duds

I understand what you mean when you say you 'honed your skills.' I'm already thinking of how I'd do things differently if I could rewind an hour! LOL Now I have 2 sets of 2 tickets, at least we're in, right? I'm debating whether to try for something better at the General Public sale Saturday...I'd be happy if I got 4 together, but then what would happen if I couldn't resell the first 4? Oy!!

I understand what you mean when you say you 'honed your skills.' I'm already thinking of how I'd do things differently if I could rewind an hour! LOL Now I have 2 sets of 2 tickets, at least we're in, right? I'm debating whether to try for something better at the General Public sale Saturday...I'd be happy if I got 4 together, but then what would happen if I couldn't resell the first 4? Oy!!

I am at work and I actually brought my laptop from home with a faster processor so that I could gain that extra second... I tested my work desktop and my laptop and they were about a second off.... that second probably helped me...... I also had the pre-sale code copied so I just clicked 4 tickets, pasted the code, and was quick with the security code when it came up..... luckily I didn't make a mistake....

Still wish it was in Minneapolis..... I wonder if I can find someone out there to trade with me????? Hmmmmmm... gonna be interesting......

Duds

Hello! I am a very disappointed mom of a 6 year old Hannah fan. We signed up to the fan club so we can get access to presale tickets for Chicago. I was signed on and ready to go right at 10:00 a.m. this morning and there were no tickets available. How does that work? How were some of you able to get tickets? Are there any tricks? I noticed that all of the ticket brokers already have them at outrageous prices. Are people really paying these prices?? I feel so bad that my daughter can't go to this show. I guess we can try when the general public tickets go on sale, but there's no guarantee with that either. Just wanted to get other people's opinions on this matter. Thanks for listening!

I did get tickets this morning for the Chicago show via the fan club presale. My daughter had a free code for fan club access from a CD she got. It is pretty amazing how fast the tickets go-- I thought I was extremely efficient with getting to the ticket selection screen (I type 100+ wpm and got an easy verification word) but managed only to get pretty far back in the balcony. Guess I should be happy to have gotten seats anywhere though seeing how fast they seem to sell out.

I need tix to the Little Rock show. They go on sale at 10:00 Sat morning. My problem is I need 6 tix and they only let you get 4. Has anyone else encountered this and if so what did you do. TIA :goodvibes

Does anyone know when presale is for NJ shows? Only the Atlantic City Show is listed on Ticketmaster website and it says that tickets go on sale Sept. 25th. Is that general public sale? :confused3

I need tix to the Little Rock show. They go on sale at 10:00 Sat morning. My problem is I need 6 tix and they only let you get 4. Has anyone else encountered this and if so what did you do. TIA :goodvibes

Do you have an extra computer or someone else who can help you try to snag tickets? It's a bummer, but you'll probably have to split up to 3 and 3 or 4 and 2. If I can get a set of 4 together I'll have 2 sets of 2 I'm willing to part with. :rolleyes1

Good luck!

I did get tickets this morning for the Chicago show via the fan club presale. My daughter had a free code for fan club access from a CD she got. It is pretty amazing how fast the tickets go-- I thought I was extremely efficient with getting to the ticket selection screen (I type 100+ wpm and got an easy verification word) but managed only to get pretty far back in the balcony. Guess I should be happy to have gotten seats anywhere though seeing how fast they seem to sell out.

We tried to get tickets this morning for the Chicago show also. We never even got on the page -- my husband and I both tried to get through and no luck. I looked them up online and tickets are going for a minimum of $400/each at a ticket broker right now....like that gonna happen for 3 tickets. I guess I'll just try to get through for the general sale on saturday.

I almost feel like it is a scam on the Mileyworld website. It gets people to sign up and spend the money for a presale, but most people I've talked to aren't even able to get tickets!! ( I know they have their disclaimer that they don't guarantee tickets, but we should have a reasonable chance!) OK -- rant over.

Well I'm glad I got tickets in Greensboro even though the are nosebleeders. But I'm going to try for the NY Uniondale show for Dec. since we'll be there that week. I'm lucky because I at least got tickets. But what are all these other people doing to get lower level.

I put in Lower Level - $50 seats and got $40 seats upper level. Is there anything better I should be putting in?

Also how come many people don' t like the email tickets? I'm just curious and trying to figure this whole thing out.

Thanks

I hate this whole ticket thing, it's so frustrating to see these same $40 tickets on sale for over $200 each. There's tons of tickets available for sale on the internet how did these sellers get all these tickets by 11:00am? :sad2:

It's disgusting that these brokers (and plenty of shameful mommies too) are getting these tickets and taking them away from a bunch of little girls. I was fortunate that my mom bought the club membership and the tickets as well as a Christmas gift for my girls. I had luck this morning for Memphis and went for the $51 tickets and got really nice ones. I checked ebay and there are already bids on presale tickets - they all say "sold out show" but the public tickets haven't even gone on sale yet....I wish there was something that could be done to regulate things. It makes me so sad that so many kids will be missing out because people are selling affordable $30 seats for $500. I almost feel guilty about going. Good luck to everyone who is going to try soon!

Here is the weird/funny thing.... I tried desperately for Minneapolis last week and the pre-sale sold out in less than 15 seconds.... I was steamed to say the least. 3 out of 4 people didn't get pre-sale that day. I then tried the general sale and again, NOTHING!

So, all of the pre-sales go on today so I see the Chicago has a show on a Saturday in December. I had already honed my skills and I got tickets to this show. 4 seats together in the lower level, 3rd row! The only problem is that we had a weekend planned in Wisconsin Dells that exact weekend.... I wonder how this will all play out. I know I will have NO problem selling them if we decide not to go, but DD's are so wanting to go.... 6-7 hour drive to see Hannah... what is this world coming to?

I see my seats (same section) are listed at like $300 each on ebay..... what is up with that....

Congrats to those that got tickets and best of luck to those trying to get them still.....

Duds

If you decide to go to the Dells and not make the drive, I'd happily take those tickets off your hands. I can't quite afford $300 each tho. :rotfl:

I tried all the suggestions, have a ticketmaster account, signed in at 9:45am, started refreshing at 9:55am, had code pasted, in at 10am, NOTHING!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter