Hannah Montana concert advice needed

m&m's mom

<font color=deeppink>Waiting for the waterless cru
I just remembered to check to see if they have had any concert dates in Texas for Hannah Montana/Miley. Good thing I did- they go on sale tomorrow.
I read on another thread that they sell out EXTREMELY fast. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get tickets and if any clue on ticket prices?
TIA!

LUCK is about all that you need. Here in Minneapolis they sold out in like 4 minutes. People camped out to only find out that it was a lottery system, not first come first serve.

If you search there is a long thread with daily updates... Are you a member of the fan club and do you have the presale code? or is tomorrow the opening day for the general public?

I know people are having problems getting tickets both online and in person... they are selling out very fast.

Go to Ticketmaster.com and create an account. Sign on well before the time the tickets go on sale and be ready and waiting by your computer at least 5 minutes BEFORE the start time. Hit the refresh button until you're able to get tickets.

Another trick is to call a Ticketmaster in another state or city from yours. You should be able to get their phone numbers from the Ticketmaster.com website. Do NOT call the one in your city - it will be swamped. You can purchase tickets from ANY Ticketmaster office, not just the one in your city.

Good Luck - they sold out in 35 minutes when they went on sale in Omaha about a month ago.

Believe it or not I read all 22 pages of the original thread.
I am very confused as to if I suck it up and pay the Mileyworld ticket ransom fee ;) or if I take my chances on General tickets.
The pre-sale for fan club starts tomorrow and the general on Saturday.
If I was able to get the code fast enough and get tickets tomorrow- at least we would have them.
If I don't and wait til Sat I cannot imagine I am going to get through.
I am definitely not telling DD's about this.

Go to Ticketmaster.com and create an account. Sign on well before the time the tickets go on sale and be ready and waiting by your computer at least 5 minutes BEFORE the start time. Hit the refresh button until you're able to get tickets.

Another trick is to call a Ticketmaster in another state or city from yours. You should be able to get their phone numbers from the Ticketmaster.com website. Do NOT call the one in your city - it will be swamped. You can purchase tickets from ANY Ticketmaster office, not just the one in your city.

Good Luck - they sold out in 35 minutes when they went on sale in Omaha about a month ago.

Ok I've never done this before so if I call another office in another state do they mail me the tickets or is a "will call" an option? Just wondering how it's done. Great tip by the way I think I'll try it since I've read people having trouble even getting thru on the web.

dh told me to do that tomorrow BUT the advice on this board stated you cannot use your presale code via phone so what is the truth?

I am by all means not a ticketmaster.com expert but.....here's what happened to me. I wanted to just get tickets on Saturday for the Mpls show. I was on the web site and on the phone and got no where. Had I known to call another ticketmaster from a different city I would have tried that option too. If I had to do it all over again I would become a member of the fan club and get whatever tickets you can get for a fraction of the money that I paid and put up with them (even nose bleed section). I really wanted tickets so I spent the money and bought them from ticketsnow.com for Minneapolis. I paid an arm and leg for nose bleed tickets, but..........WE'RE GOING TO SEE HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!

Any questions , feel free to ask.

How does the lottery system work for those who got in line to purchase tickets?

Would like to know for the next time I have to go through this fiasko! Thanks!

We do both at the same time when trying for hard to get tickets! Usually the computer goes through so we just hang up, but you never know.

How does the lottery system work for those who got in line to purchase tickets?

Would like to know for the next time I have to go through this fiasko! Thanks!

IF its the same as the time I went for garth brooks tix it goes something like this.. You find out where they are giving out wrist bands (they have numbers on them) you leave.. come back the day the tix go on sale... the tell you what # is actually first in line.. and line up from there... but this is how it went with his lotto system.. I dont know if its the same or different I can't believe how much these tix are going for! :scared1:

ok the tix in our area go on sale while we are at disney!!!! anyone have the ticketmaster number for florida? i can't find it on the web site. does anyone know how it works when you buy the tickets from out of state? oh my my stomache is turning thinking about this. THe tix go on sale on dbf's birthday at 10 so i figured i'd call at 9:50 or 9:55 and get through a line that is not as busy and hope for the best as she comes on december 20 in ri and 21st and 22nd in Mass. Can i just say either the 20th 21st or 22nd or do i have to do each one seperate? I'm so confused.

ok the tix in our area go on sale while we are at disney!!!! anyone have the ticketmaster number for florida? i can't find it on the web site. does anyone know how it works when you buy the tickets from out of state? oh my my stomache is turning thinking about this. THe tix go on sale on dbf's birthday at 10 so i figured i'd call at 9:50 or 9:55 and get through a line that is not as busy and hope for the best as she comes on december 20 in ri and 21st and 22nd in Mass. Can i just say either the 20th 21st or 22nd or do i have to do each one seperate? I'm so confused.

Regional Phone Numbers
Brevard/Cocoa 321-459-3309
Ft. Lauderdale 954-523-3309
Ft. Myers 239-334-3309
Jacksonville 904-353-3309
Lakeland 863-682-5300
Miami 305-358-5885
North Florida 850-434-7444
Orlando 407-839-3900
St. Petersburg 727-898-2100
Tampa 813-287-8844
West Palm Beach 561-966-3309

Good Luck!!

You should be offered three choices for ticket delivery - snail mail, email or will-call window. I've done it both ways, and there is really nothing to worry about. As long as you have your confirmation number, you'll be fine.

For those joining the fan club - there is also no guarantee that you get tickets this way either - they only hold so many back for the fan club and when they're gone, they're gone.

Good Luck!

Ok I've never done this before so if I call another office in another state do they mail me the tickets or is a "will call" an option? Just wondering how it's done. Great tip by the way I think I'll try it since I've read people having trouble even getting thru on the web.

This doesn't always work - even thugh there are separate numbers for different staes/regions/cities, there are only a few general call centers that al calls are routed to. I used to do that myself - until I found this info out.

By the way, no matter how you buy tickets from Ticketmaster, they can mail them to you, you can pay for the TicketFast option, or you can choose to have them held at WIll Call.

I have my code and I am ready to go for 10am, but the page on ticketmaster says "currently unavailable" will that change? If so, when?? HELPPPPPPPPPP FASTTTTTTTTT!

Me too....I'm assuming at 10:00 it will suddenly appear so you have to keep refreshing. I am going to start at 9:55 and hope for the best. Good luck!

I have my code and I am ready to go for 10am, but the page on ticketmaster says "currently unavailable" will that change? If so, when?? HELPPPPPPPPPP FASTTTTTTTTT!

It will change right at 10:00. Just keep refreshing.

well I got 3 in the nose bleed section 310 row A.. the row A is good.. at first I had nothing... so I did not want to lose the chance at not going at all... anyone else try for St. Pete???

I will be at disney on sat... and will try to get better at the public sale:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter