Hank's Wish Trip ~ Dreams Come True!!! *update 11/28 post 46*

Hank and Mackenzie got their first packages of pixie dust today in the mail from the wonderful ladies in the BIG GIVE! :wizard: All I can say is WOW!!!!:worship: You ladies blew my mind. Everything is wonderful and Hank and Mackenzie are thrilled.

Now I took a lot of pictures (I was excited!) Here is a picture of the 2 packages that came! I swear it was like Christmas!!

disboutique001.jpg

Next Hank opened the first one. It was an awesome Mickey shirt that looks like a pirate! Way cool! I think you can tell from Hank's face that he loved it and he thought that it made him look tough!!!pirate: Thanks a million Jill!!!:lovestruc And the luggage tags rock too!

disboutique002.jpg

disboutique003.jpg

disboutique004.jpg

Next comes Mackenzie. Again you can tell that she was thrilled with her pixie dust!! The fact that you ladies included her in the BIG GIVE is awesome. It brings a tear to my eye. So many times I feel that she gets the shaft because Hank is the one sick. And here come you guys! You are true ANGELS!!!:angel:

disboutique005.jpg

disboutique007.jpg

disboutique009.jpg

Then here comes Hank again with his Simpsons stuff! He was amazed that you remembered!!! Thank you sooo much Glenda (gcastl)!!! Both kids love everything.

disboutique006.jpg

disboutique008.jpg

disboutique010.jpg

Can you beleive that we are leaving in 26 days and now we are being blessed by you ladies!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!:cloud9:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the stuff you guys are getting from the BIG GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those people that do that are just a HUGE HUGE BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome. We'll have to get together when you guys get there since we leave the day after you arrive. What time does your flight land??????? I think our flight leaves the 7th at like 3 something, I can't remember. Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been lurking around looking and reading everything. Maybe this week, we'll get to talk on the phone lol. It's been hectic for us both. I still haven't started packing yet lol. I'm starting to act like my husband and procrastinating. lol.

Janel-
Thanks so much for posting pictures of the kids opening their pixie dust packages. What precious babies you have! I'm saying many prayers that Hank gets strong and healthy, and that you all have the most magical of trips!
Glenda

Hey. I've been lurking again lol. It's been so hectic around here. Things haven't stopped around here. I wish they would slow down, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon. I tried calling the other day, I'm sure you're busy with the kids and getting things ready to go. Not too much longer for you guys either and you'll be in the world lol. I can't wait to meet your family. That will be an exciting day. I hope everything is going good for you guys. Talk to you soon.

Love all the pics and great stuff, I am always in awe! Your trip is coming up very quickly, I can't wait to hear all about it!

Wow! Am I over due with an update!!

Janel-
Thanks so much for posting pictures of the kids opening their pixie dust packages. What precious babies you have! I'm saying many prayers that Hank gets strong and healthy, and that you all have the most magical of trips!
Glenda

You are welcome!! I love to look back at those pictures and "relive" the excitement!!!

Hank is getting better and acting more like himself everyday!

I hope Hank is doing well! I can't wait to see more pics of packages arriving...

He's doing good! And keep reading I will be showing some packages that came the other week!

Hey. I've been lurking again lol. It's been so hectic around here. Things haven't stopped around here. I wish they would slow down, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon. I tried calling the other day, I'm sure you're busy with the kids and getting things ready to go. Not too much longer for you guys either and you'll be in the world lol. I can't wait to meet your family. That will be an exciting day. I hope everything is going good for you guys. Talk to you soon.

We can't wait to meet you all either!!! It was great chatting with you on the phone last night!

Love all the pics and great stuff, I am always in awe! Your trip is coming up very quickly, I can't wait to hear all about it!

I is coming super quick!!! Only 16 more days! I can't believe it!!

On to the update! As I said before only 16 days!!:banana: :cool1: We can not wait! Sometime I wonder who is more excited the kids or me!!!:rotfl: I think that we all just need this trip!!

Until the trip we are SUPER busy! Tonight we go to the golf tournament dinner that is being held for Hank's Trip! That should be fun. We are all excited about it. I am most excited that I don't have to cook any dinner or clean up!!!;) ;) :banana: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Then on Saturday, we have a Halloween Party. This will be our second one. We went to one last weekend for Hank's hospice program and it was a blast! Here is a few pictures of how adorable we all looked!

disboutique021.jpg

disboutique040.jpg

disboutique043.jpg

Here is a funny story that happened at the party. We went to "the old lady in the shoe" and the lady said hi to Hank. Hank was like WHOA??? Then she said who she was and it was the lady who does his speech therapy at school. I have never met her so I introduced myself and said I don't normally look like this, you knoe trying to be funny. Well, Hank pops out with "well, sometimes you do when you don't have your coffee!!!":lmao: :rolleyes: :rotfl2: That kid cracks me up!!!

Anyway, when was I? Oh yeah, after the golf dinner tonight, another Halloween party saturday, we then have tickets to see High School Musical 3 on sunday!!!:banana: :cheer2: Then next Tuesday is Hank's Wish party!:wizard: :lovestruc Friday, will be Halloween and we are doing a haunted culd-a-sac along with trick or treating. After ALL that I have a whopping 5 days to pack for the trip!!!:scared1:

I know that this will all make the time fly even faster. So that is okay because I can't wait!!!:goodvibes

Coming up in the next post will be the little people opening some more packages from the BIG GIVE!!!:love: :lovestruc :cloud9:

The kids received these packages a couple of week ago, but I am just now getting a chance to post them!

First let me tell you that they are awesome. You ladies in the BIG GIVE are amazing and we can't begin to thank you enough!!

This time we are going to start with Mackenzie. She was so excited to get another package. She cracks me up with he smile in these photos. But, she was too excited to pose and smile normal!!!:rotfl: Thank you so much Gail!! She loved the Cars hat, Princess jewlery and pen!!

disboutique014.jpg

disboutique018.jpg

disboutique015.jpg

And now for Hank! Here are the wonderful things that Gail sent to him! A cars hat, Star Wars bag, Star Wars pins and pen!

disboutique013.jpg

disboutique011.jpg

disboutique016.jpg

disboutique017.jpg

Hank also recieved an awesome shirt made by Jessica!! He is going to look so great wearing it when he does his Jedi Training!!! He thought it was the coolest thing!!

disboutique012.jpg

Now everyday when we get the mail the kids are asking if there is any Pixie Dust in there!!:wizard: I told them they just have to wait! :thumbsup2 Again thank you!!

I'm glad to here things are going well. :thumbsup2

I love Jessica's Jedi Mickey shirt... she does an awesome job on those! The party pics were so cute... and the coffee comment :lmao: !

The kids received these packages a couple of week ago, but I am just now getting a chance to post them!

First let me tell you that they are awesome. You ladies in the BIG GIVE are amazing and we can't begin to thank you enough!!

This time we are going to start with Mackenzie. She was so excited to get another package. She cracks me up with he smile in these photos. But, she was too excited to pose and smile normal!!!:rotfl: Thank you so much Gail!! She loved the Cars hat, Princess jewlery and pen!!

disboutique014.jpg

disboutique018.jpg

disboutique015.jpg

And now for Hank! Here are the wonderful things that Gail sent to him! A cars hat, Star Wars bag, Star Wars pins and pen!

disboutique013.jpg

disboutique011.jpg

disboutique016.jpg

disboutique017.jpg

Hank also recieved an awesome shirt made by Jessica!! He is going to look so great wearing it when he does his Jedi Training!!! He thought it was the coolest thing!!

disboutique012.jpg

Now everyday when we get the mail the kids are asking if there is any Pixie Dust in there!!:wizard: I told them they just have to wait! :thumbsup2 Again thank you!!

I can't get over how funny you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: You cracked me up last night. I know this is going to sound wierd but I really needed a good laugh last night. :lmao: :thumbsup2 Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

On to the kids. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the Mickey shirt that's awesome. Maybe he'll let me borrow it lol. :lmao: That's just too funny. You guys have fun tonight at the dinner you'll have to let me know how it goes.

That is what Hank was saying when he got another wonderful package of Pixie Dust in the mail yesterday!! This was from Schappy!!! What a great job! Hank was thrilled!! He can't believe that he has his own Homer shirt! Here are the pictures!

disboutique045.jpg

disboutique046.jpg

disboutique047.jpg

disboutique048.jpg

In this one the shirt says "where's Bart?"~so this his Hank saying where is Bart?
disboutique049.jpg

Now here he is saying DOH!!!
disboutique050.jpg

And now a picture of him wearing the 2 together and checking himself out. This is where he procedes to tell me that he is looking gooooooood!!:lmao:
disboutique051.jpg

Also, last night we went to the Golf Tounament Dinner that was put on by the sponsors for Hank's Wish Trip. He was the guest of honor and they had the Jacksonville Jaguar Mascot (Jackson DeVille) come and hang out with my kids! How awesome right? When they asked Hank if that was a good suprise, Hank said........"No offense, but not really." OMG!!! I wanted to hide my head right there and then!! At least I can say that my kid is honest!!!:rotfl:

disboutique053.jpg

Mackenzie had to have me in the picture with her.
disboutique054.jpg

This picture is when Jackson DeVille was getting ready to ride his motorbike out of the room and Hank asked him if he wanted to race!! And Hank beat him!!!:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
disboutique057.jpg

disboutique058.jpg

The whole thing was a lot of fun! I can't wait because next Tuesday is his Party!! Lots of pictures to come!!!

Wow.. you guys have been busy! The pics are great! I love the Halloween party, you can tell you guys live somewhere warm! We call it a good year if there is no snow or ice on the ground. LOL!!

Wow.. you guys have been busy! The pics are great! I love the Halloween party, you can tell you guys live somewhere warm! We call it a good year if there is no snow or ice on the ground. LOL!!

We live in Florida!! That is one of the reasons I thought that it was so funny that Hank picked Disney for his Wish Trip! I mean we could have gone ANYWHERE and he picked Florida!!!:lmao:

Looky Here!! Another update in one day!! Can you tell that I am getting excited??

I got a call from Dreams Come True today and they asked if Hank wanted to be on the new on Saturday morning to promote the fundraiser that they are doing with the symphony. Of course we said yes!!:thumbsup2

So Hank will do that now on Saturday and then on Sunday we will go to the Symphony and listen to the Legend of Sleepy Hollow!! How cool is that?!?!?!?!

I am sure that we will have alot of pictures to share with you all!;)

Looky Here!! Another update in one day!! Can you tell that I am getting excited??

I got a call from Dreams Come True today and they asked if Hank wanted to be on the new on Saturday morning to promote the fundraiser that they are doing with the symphony. Of course we said yes!!:thumbsup2

So Hank will do that now on Saturday and then on Sunday we will go to the Symphony and listen to the Legend of Sleepy Hollow!! How cool is that?!?!?!?!

I am sure that we will have alot of pictures to share with you all!;)

OMG girl that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. That's just super super cool.

Wow! You guys have been very busy. I love seeing all the gifts from the Big Give ladies - they do wonderful work and are so spirited. It's so nice to see in this day and age. Love the Jedi shirt (since I'm a mother of boys) and Hank does look like he truly thinks he is one good looking dude in his Homer clothes.

With everything you have going on, and then the trip to Disney, you're going to need a vacation after the vacation. Have fun with everything.

:goodvibes :yay: :dance3: SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Only...........

10 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :wizard: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Can you all tell that I am excited?!?!?! Also tomorrow is Hank's Party!!! It is at 11:30 am!! I can't wait!!! So get ready for lots of pictures tomorrow!!!!

You guys must be SOOOO excited!!! Only a few more days now. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love the pictures of your kids opening their Big Give packages!!! Their faces say it all! :goodvibes It will be so much fun reading all about your trip when you guys get back home again!! :thumbsup2 I aqm glad Hank is out of the hosital again. I hope the infection stays away for good now.

That is what Hank was saying when he got another wonderful package of Pixie Dust in the mail yesterday!! This was from Schappy!!! What a great job! Hank was thrilled!! He can't believe that he has his own Homer shirt! Here are the pictures!

disboutique045.jpg

disboutique046.jpg

disboutique047.jpg

disboutique048.jpg

In this one the shirt says "where's Bart?"~so this his Hank saying where is Bart?
disboutique049.jpg

Now here he is saying DOH!!!
disboutique050.jpg

And now a picture of him wearing the 2 together and checking himself out. This is where he procedes to tell me that he is looking gooooooood!!:lmao:
disboutique051.jpg

Also, last night we went to the Golf Tounament Dinner that was put on by the sponsors for Hank's Wish Trip. He was the guest of honor and they had the Jacksonville Jaguar Mascot (Jackson DeVille) come and hang out with my kids! How awesome right? When they asked Hank if that was a good suprise, Hank said........"No offense, but not really." OMG!!! I wanted to hide my head right there and then!! At least I can say that my kid is honest!!!:rotfl:

disboutique053.jpg

Mackenzie had to have me in the picture with her.
disboutique054.jpg

This picture is when Jackson DeVille was getting ready to ride his motorbike out of the room and Hank asked him if he wanted to race!! And Hank beat him!!!:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
disboutique057.jpg

disboutique058.jpg

The whole thing was a lot of fun! I can't wait because next Tuesday is his Party!! Lots of pictures to come!!!

I love all of the things they are getting. He must be a huge homer fan LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's so adorable.

:goodvibes :yay: :dance3: SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Only...........

10 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :wizard: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2:

Can you all tell that I am excited?!?!?! Also tomorrow is Hank's Party!!! It is at 11:30 am!! I can't wait!!! So get ready for lots of pictures tomorrow!!!!

I'm so excited that you only have 9 days left now lol. Oh, the party's today? I'm so lost lol. I can't wait to see the pics from the party. He's gonna have such a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had an awesome time!!! It's hard to believe that we are now in the single digits with the trip!!! Hank loved the party and everything about it. In fact, so did I!!!:goodvibes Now to the good stuff the pictures!!

These first few are taken on a Jaguar stature they have outside the building.
disboutique067.jpg

disboutique068.jpg

Here is the cake!! It was yummy!!!
disboutique071.jpg

disboutique075.jpg

Here is everyone that was at the party. Some are family and the rest are the sponsors.
disboutique084.jpg

I have a lot more pictures but I'm not going to bore you with them. But I do have an awesome story about Hank today.

They gave Hank and Mackenzie a bunch of balloons that they had at the party and Hank asked me when we pulled in to the driveway if they were filled with hellium. I told him that they were and he said cool I have an idea!!! I said let me guess you want to suck the hellium out and change your voice. He said nope. (ok here is where you get the tissue) He had so much fun today and is so excited about his trip that he wanted to let a balloon go up to the angels that never got a chance to take their trips.:sad1: I was so touched by him. Here is a couple of pictures of the balloon going up.

disboutique094.jpg

disboutique095.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter