Hank's Wish Trip ~ Dreams Come True!!! *update 11/28 post 46*

Hank has MRSA in the new tube site. We are starting cylndamician again tonight. I really really really washoping that this wouldn't happen again. Hank has had it 5 times now. He was just on Cylndamician in the hospital for 6 days. Now here we go for 7 more. The dr did say that if it's not helpingor gets worse by monday, back in the hospital he goes.

I am now going to go outside and scream, then open a beer and have a good cry! This mama is tired and done!

Janel,

I am so sorry. I will include you all in my prayers. Just wish we could do more. I know just what you mean about going outside and screaming. I used to call them truck days because I was sure getting hit by a truck would be better than what was happening. I don't drink but but if I did, I would join you and I surely understand that crying part too! Remember you are not alone!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denise

Janel,

I am so sorry. I will include you all in my prayers. Just wish we could do more. I know just what you mean about going outside and screaming. I used to call them truck days because I was sure getting hit by a truck would be better than what was happening. I don't drink but but if I did, I would join you and I surely understand that crying part too! Remember you are not alone!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Denise

Thank you. I know that I have been through this with him and I know that we made it though fine. I just am so tired and done and don't want to do it again. :sad2:

Hank has MRSA in the new tube site. We are starting cylndamician again tonight. I really really really washoping that this wouldn't happen again. Hank has had it 5 times now. He was just on Cylndamician in the hospital for 6 days. Now here we go for 7 more. The dr did say that if it's not helpingor gets worse by monday, back in the hospital he goes.
I am now going to go outside and scream, then open a beer and have a good cry! This mama is tired and done!

I know how this feels to, Jonah hasn't had MRSA but he had another bacteria that landed him in the hospital back in march for a week of IV anitbiotic. I'm feeling for you right now. I hope he gets better and I wish i we're there to scream with and have a beer :grouphug: let us know how he's doing

becca

Hank is back in the hospital. He has an infection in the new g tube. :sad1: I will update when we have more information as to what is going on.:sick:

OMG Janel, I'm sorry to hear that, I'll keep you and Hank in my thoughts. I hope he feels better soon.

becca

Prayers and hugs :hug: to you all through this difficult time. I pray that Hank has a speedy recovery from the infection. :goodvibes I am sure this is very difficult for you to deal with and I pray peace and strength for you too, mom! :hug:

Sending hugs to Hank...and you, too! We've been so fortunate with Mark's g-tube - other than the initial healing years ago, the docs have been pleased that it's been so clear etc. You've opened my eyes to some of the complications. I'm so sorry you are going through this...

Hope to hear it's all cleared up and Hank is back home soon!
Alison

I am so sorry for all of you. Poor Hank. I am sure you already do this but make sure you see EVERY healthcare worker that comes in his room, washes their hands. You have the right to question them.

Prayers and Hugs will continue to you all as you go through what I hope will be a quick "sleepover" for Hank. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :flower3: :flower3:

Denise

Hank is back in the hospital. He has an infection in the new g tube. :sad1: I will update when we have more information as to what is going on.:sick:

I met you over on the Wish Trippers thread but I've been catching up on my TRs. I'm so sorry to hear that Hank is in the hospital again.... :sad2: Don't you just hate hospitals sometimes? :sick: I'll be praying for him and you!! :hug:

Hank is out of the hospital again!! YEAH!! Let's hope that we can stay that way!

He still has a bit of the infection, but it is much better and he is home on some heavy duty antibiotics. Now we if we could catch up on some sleep, laundy, meals and life!! Good luck with that one right!

Thank you again to all of you for your prayers and well wishes

I'm so happy that he's home and hopefully that will let him get some good healing sleep and you can get your rest too. I hope you can get caught up on everything soon.

becca

Hank is out of the hospital again!! YEAH!! Let's hope that we can stay that way!

He still has a bit of the infection, but it is much better and he is home on some heavy duty antibiotics. Now we if we could catch up on some sleep, laundy, meals and life!! Good luck with that one right!

Thank you again to all of you for your prayers and well wishes

I'm so glad to hear he's home. That's great that he's home. I know I didn't post anything last night after I read your post, but I said some prayers for you guys last night before I went to bed.

I'm so happy that he's home and hopefully that will let him get some good healing sleep and you can get your rest too. I hope you can get caught up on everything soon.

becca

I working on it slowly!! There is too much to do and I just want sleep!! This to shall pass!:)

I'm so glad to hear he's home. That's great that he's home. I know I didn't post anything last night after I read your post, but I said some prayers for you guys last night before I went to bed.

Thanks for the extra prayers! I am hoping to call you today! Would that be ok?

On another note! We leave for our trip in less then a month!!!!:woohoo: :banana: And I still haveto figure out what to pack, when to back and how to pack!:headache: The kids and I are so excited and my own personal Grumpy is just Grump!:mad: I keep talking about the trip and he keepssaying get we get through one thing at a time.:confused:

We have next saturday, Halloween Doors and More for Community PedsCare Hospice, the program that Hank is in. In fact yesterday, the newspaper called me and interviewed me for the event! :scared1: Glad it was over the phone since I was looking rough from living in the hospital for the past 10 out of 14 days! They are going to be putting me in the Haunted Mansion soon if I don't get some sleep.:rotfl2:

Then we have the golf tournament for Hank (21st), his party for the trip (28th) then halloween itself. After that we only have about a week and a couple of days. Oh yeah, and in that time I need to get him to his dr's, therapies and school caught up!

So on that note.....I am going to go put on my supermom cape and get some things done!! Till next time!!!:charac4:

Hank and Mackenzie got their first packages of pixie dust today in the mail from the wonderful ladies in the BIG GIVE! :wizard: All I can say is WOW!!!!:worship: You ladies blew my mind. Everything is wonderful and Hank and Mackenzie are thrilled.

Now I took a lot of pictures (I was excited!) Here is a picture of the 2 packages that came! I swear it was like Christmas!!

disboutique001.jpg

Next Hank opened the first one. It was an awesome Mickey shirt that looks like a pirate! Way cool! I think you can tell from Hank's face that he loved it and he thought that it made him look tough!!!pirate: Thanks a million Jill!!!:lovestruc And the luggage tags rock too!

disboutique002.jpg

disboutique003.jpg

disboutique004.jpg

Next comes Mackenzie. Again you can tell that she was thrilled with her pixie dust!! The fact that you ladies included her in the BIG GIVE is awesome. It brings a tear to my eye. So many times I feel that she gets the shaft because Hank is the one sick. And here come you guys! You are true ANGELS!!!:angel:

disboutique005.jpg

disboutique007.jpg

disboutique009.jpg

Then here comes Hank again with his Simpsons stuff! He was amazed that you remembered!!! Thank you sooo much Glenda (gcastl)!!! Both kids love everything.

disboutique006.jpg

disboutique008.jpg

disboutique010.jpg

Can you beleive that we are leaving in 26 days and now we are being blessed by you ladies!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!:cloud9:

Janel -

Be careful with the supermom cape - you don't want to make yourself sick. You have a lot to keep you busy before your trip - it'll get here before you know it.

Both of the kids look super excited with their first gifts. What a wonderful bunch of ladies. That had to make Hank feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter