HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to our first party this year, and I am a little disappointed I am going to miss out on these legendary peanut chews lol

Don't be. I tried one and swore them off forever. Those things were nasty! But then again, I despise peeps as well.

I was around in the good ol' days (prob. 4-5 years ago ;) ) when Ghirdelli caramel chocolate squares were given out at a candy station. I hope every year that they'll be back, but looks like they won't be making a return. So now I just have to go over to the Ghirdelli chocolate shop in California Adventure and get a sample... or two... :rolleyes1

If you're looking looking for me, I'll be crying in the Corner.

My friends who bought my Halloween Party tickets have lost them. They've torn the house apart and no dice. They think they've accidentally been thrown away. Of course all parties during my stay are sold out now.

Will be calling when the phone lines open up again, but I am Holding no hope whatsoever.

My friends who bought my Halloween Party tickets have lost them. They've torn the house apart and no dice. They think they've accidentally been thrown away. Of course all parties during my stay are sold out now.

Will be calling when the phone lines open up again, but I am Holding no hope whatsoever.

Oh No! Do they have any kind of receipt or confirmation email? If they can find the email, they can call Guest Services for help. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened to a party guest, so there must be some way GS can help you.

Oh No! Do they have any kind of receipt or confirmation email? If they can find the email, they can call Guest Services for help. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened to a party guest, so there must be some way GS can help you.

The receipt was with the tickets of course.

At this rate I am even willing to pay again, I just want to go to the Party. :sad: I've even looked on eBay out of sheer despair, but those Prices are just out of my league.

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. I never understand why some don't choose e-tickets as I have mine saved in my email / printed out and had them immediately :(

Hugs to you.

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. I never understand why some don't choose e-tickets as I have mine saved in my email / printed out and had them immediately :(

Hugs to you.

I don't know what hit them either. :( This is a freaking nightmare. Had they at least fessed up in time I may have had a Chance to buy online for one of the other nights. But now only the 19th is left during our stay and that is the only night where I have evening plans that can't be changed.

Make sure you call guest services. They should be able to look up the order using the payment method or the account information is was purchased under. While i'm not sure if they will replace paper tickets its possible.

first time party goer here --- what time can we start picking up wristbands for a 6pm party? where can I pickup if we are already in the park?
i am trying to figure out if we should go back to our hotel after being in the parks for the morning to change into our costumes.....is showing up at 1 or 2pm all dressed up a no-no? other plan would be to change while in the parks and not go back to the hotel.....

first time party goer here --- what time can we start picking up wristbands for a 6pm party? where can I pickup if we are already in the park?
i am trying to figure out if we should go back to our hotel after being in the parks for the morning to change into our costumes.....is showing up at 1 or 2pm all dressed up a no-no? other plan would be to change while in the parks and not go back to the hotel.....

Wristbands are given out at 3:00 and I saw a booth near the entrance to Frontierland if you are already in the parks

When you order over the phone they will not issue etickets only paper ones. They do give you a confirmation number but no email confirmation so you would have had to write it down. If your friend has that number I would try calling and asking customer service what to do.

I don't know what hit them either. :( This is a freaking nightmare. Had they at least fessed up in time I may have had a Chance to buy online for one of the other nights. But now only the 19th is left during our stay and that is the only night where I have evening plans that can't be changed.

Don't panic just yet! Call Guest Services and they can look up the name/card number that they were purchased with. I'm pretty sure they can deactivate the old tickets somehow and then send you some back ups. They'll help you! Definitely don't purchase any on eBay before you give them a call.

I'm having a brain fog - I'll bring my paper ticket for the MHP. Do I go to the main gate with it, or to the ticket booth first? I forget.

As I wait for the second parade I thought I'd share some info on tonight's party. Arriving about 45 minutes before the party start time, security lines were not bad at all. The lines for the party turnstiles were rather long, but the lines for regular admission had no wait. I think we saved a bit of time using those turnstiles and then going to Frontierland for our wristbands, but it's hard to say because there was also a line at Frontierland.

Crowds haven't been bad. Normally congested areas such as Tommorrowland and Adventureland have been much better than normal. When I went through Tomorrowland shortly before fireworks Star Tours had a 10 minute wait and Ghost Galaxy was at 15 minutes.

Curb spots for the second parade were snatched up pretty much instantly after fireworks ended, and second row spots were full by 30 minutes before the second parade. I'm on main street so it might be better at IASW or town square.

Don't panic just yet! Call Guest Services and they can look up the name/card number that they were purchased with. I'm pretty sure they can deactivate the old tickets somehow and then send you some back ups. They'll help you! Definitely don't purchase any on eBay before you give them a call.

Did that last night - twice even because I was hoping for a different Response - and was told there is nothing they can do because we do not have the receipt either. Unfortunately it turned out it was a cash purchase at the park and not online like I asked for. I guess I Need a back up credit Card that Disney doesn't steadily refuse on their websites.

Don't forget to call the ticket line now. There still may be tickets available for the date you need. People have reported here that they have bought tickets over the phone for dates that were sold out online, even for some dates that sold out much earlier. Best of luck!

Don't forget to call the ticket line now. There still may be tickets available for the date you need. People have reported here that they have bought tickets over the phone for dates that were sold out online, even for some dates that sold out much earlier. Best of luck!

Done that too. Sold out they say, all three possible Dates. All that is left is the 19th and that is the one night I can't make under any circumstances.

Done that too. Sold out they say, all three possible Dates. All that is left is the 19th and that is the one night I can't make under any circumstances.
The tickets will turn up somewhere. I hope they do before the party. Have they checked all their pockets and under the seats in the car, etc? Do they have a large pile of papers on a table like I do? I often find my lost goods by picking up each paper and shaking it, lol. Sorting through the pile doesn't help - I have to pick up each item and shake it and eventually I find what I'm looking for hiding between something else.

The tickets will turn up somewhere. I hope they do before the party. Have they checked all their pockets and under the seats in the car, etc? Do they have a large pile of papers on a table like I do? I often find my lost goods by picking up each paper and shaking it, lol. Sorting through the pile doesn't help - I have to pick up each item and shake it and eventually I find what I'm looking for hiding between something else.

They say they went through all possible places - three houses and two cars - with the fine comb. But yeah, I asked them to try again. Only hope right now.

So...do tickets ever be made available day of? Alternatively, can the concierge at the hotels ever make something happen?

I'm ok with being out of luck, I'm just researching my options before I book my flight

Also, I know Mahaloween was announced on the last Tuesday of September last year...I'm guessing it's probably a no go for 2016?

TIA for your help, I'm booking my flight tonight for a trip next weekend and have some flexibility, but am totally ok with not attending either, too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter