HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading into the "bewitching" part also. I'm wondering if maybe the "guest star" will be Maleficent this year. (she's the closest villain to a witch I could think of)

The evil queen from snow white is also a witch.

I'll tell ya, after all my worries that they might be upping prices of Halloween parties while decreasing offerings might just turn into a serious case of the Chicken-Littles. I was so sure for a bit there that the sky was falling, but they might actually be upping their offerings to compensate for what's closed after all. Yippy!

I'm just hoping it doesn't cost a fortune and a half. I think this might be a great option to do with my mom and aunt. My mom is very afraid of being in Disneyland after dark, but I talked her into doing an MHP. I really like the idea of the special seating for the parade.

Dose anyone know when they will be selling the Halloween candy and caramel apples? I didn't get any last year they were not on main street last year on the October 16th Friday night MHP.

I find the wording "Frightfully Fun Parade" interesting! The caps makes me think this may be a new parade (or at least different from the Cavalcade).
I thought the same thing... Guess we have to wait & see...

Do you think that this is supposed to be the Mystical Spirits of the Blue Bayou Dinner that they did last year? If it is just preferred viewing of the parade, I think I am going to pass. The best part of last years dinner was the view for the fireworks.
Yes I do think this is the same as last year because I received a mailer from Disney Chase Visa about a week ago & in the mailer it had a section on Halloween time at DLR & WDW and it says: Dare to Dine: Enjoy a special "Mystics Spirits" dinner at the Blue Bayou in New Orleans Square where creepy decor sets a mysterious mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll be going on the second party and third party so I can scout around then. Hopefullly I can find the caramel apples I was looking for last year. I will report back after the September 26th party

My Family and I will be there for the first time for Halloween Time and we are going to two parties - 9/26 & 9/30. We are hoping to do the "The Happiest Haunts" tour on Sunday,, 9/25.

We can't wait to go. We love DLR and we love Halloween.

I have found my souvenir! It is a hatbox ghost statue by Jim Shore. The head is removable and has a magnet in it:) It will be released 10/1 and Jim Shore will be doing a signing. You can preorder it, limit 2. It will be 70.00 Parks exclusive.

Cp-zpXzXYAAxHnu.jpg

I'm reading into the "bewitching" part also. I'm wondering if maybe the "guest star" will be Maleficent this year. (she's the closest villain to a witch I could think of)

Maybe the Sanderson Sisters? A girl can dream! If the hosts this year are the Sanderson Sisters, I would 100% need to convince my husband that we need to make a special trip out for Halloween this year in addition to Christmas.

I have found my souvenir! It is a hatbox ghost statue by Jim Shore. The head is removable and has a magnet in it:) It will be released 10/1 and Jim Shore will be doing a signing. You can preorder it, limit 2. It will be 70.00 Parks exclusive.

Cp-zpXzXYAAxHnu.jpg

I love it! How do you order it, and how/where do you get it signed?

Maybe the Sanderson Sisters? A girl can dream! If the hosts this year are the Sanderson Sisters, I would 100% need to convince my husband that we need to make a special trip out for Halloween this year in addition to Christmas.

OH I love it. That would be awesome. And they could sing I put a spell on you!

My Family and I will be there for the first time for Halloween Time and we are going to two parties - 9/26 & 9/30. We are hoping to do the "The Happiest Haunts" tour on Sunday,, 9/25.

We can't wait to go. We love DLR and we love Halloween.

My family and I will be at the same two parties as you☺️

Hi Sherry (our wonderful moderator),

Will you be posting the sell out dates for this years MHP on page #1 as they occur? I think many of us are using last years as a guide, but if we see many dates around ours starting to fill we will pull the trigger and purchase! Sometimes I miss the individual "sold out" posts.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Sherry (our wonderful moderator),

Will you be posting the sell out dates for this years MHP on page #1 as they occur? I think many of us are using last years as a guide, but if we see many dates around ours starting to fill we will pull the trigger and purchase! Sometimes I miss the individual "sold out" posts.

Thanks
Mike

Yes -- I definitely will, but I have to catch up with that. I have been making notes to myself to keep checking for new dates selling out, and have to copy that and other info to the posts on page 1 (which, actually, I almost did last night and then promptly fell asleep! :lmao: ) I've been busy with other things, so while I can pay attention to what's happening on the Halloween Time/MHP front I can't always get here to update the thread when I am doing something else. I figure that word spreads around here quickly enough and I'm not really needed for everything.

Also, I don't get a lot of thread notifications, and I only saw your post today (thankfully) because I was coming to look for something anyway! If anyone ever has a question of "Are you going to do this" or "What's happening with XYZ," etc., please PM me and don't rely on posting a message in a thread for which I might not get notifications.

Thank you Sherry! I'll take the PM direct rout next time. Looks like the sell,outs have started...
Mike

Friday October 21st is now sold out!
Thank God I purchased my tickets last week! That was a close call. I wasn't really worried about getting my tickets for the same Friday for the 3rd year in a row because the last two years I purchased mine in September.:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter