Halloween stateroom decorations

Sorry to bump this old thread but I am thinking about ordering this for my parents and it looks like the cool pillow and tree are no longer offered? Anyone purchase the Halloween stateroom decor in the last year to say whether it is worth it or not? I'll continue to search other threads here

Sorry to bump this old thread but I am thinking about ordering this for my parents and it looks like the cool pillow and tree are no longer offered? Anyone purchase the Halloween stateroom decor in the last year to say whether it is worth it or not? I'll continue to search other threads here
I ordered the old one 2 years ago and my daughter loved it. She brought everything home and decorated our house with it last year. We are doing another HOTHS cruise in 2 weeks and I have ordered the new one. I will report back and let you know.

Hi. I’m not sure if the package is the same as last year, but if you go about 3 1/2 minutes into our video we have pictures of the decorations and the Halloween tree. We loved them!
. Hope this helps. The Halloween cruises are so much fun. Enjoy!

Hi. I’m not sure if the package is the same as last year, but if you go about 3 1/2 minutes into our video we have pictures of the decorations and the Halloween tree. We loved them!
. Hope this helps. The Halloween cruises are so much fun. Enjoy!
The decorations have been changed from last year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter