Halloween stateroom decorations

DopeyzGoofy

Mouseketeer
Looks like DCL is offering a package to decorate your cabin using Halloween decor such as garland, centerpiece tree, pillow, etc. The picture looks good but I was wondering if this kind of package was offered in the past and if so, is it worth the price?

Omgosh, hi-jacking your post to say I can't wait for the Christmas package to come out!! I stalk the website regularly looking fot it!! Lol

Thanks for asking about this. We have an October cruise booked, and I was wondering why I hadn't seen any halloween items. I was looking too early! :dogdance:

LOL! Crystal - we're on the same cruise! I was hoping to get a reply from someone who did this last year, etc. Guess I'll just go for it and hope the pillow and tree are good quality, not cheap! :)

LOL, I am sure it will be nice. Well at least I hope so!

Since all of these decorations are sold "flat", I would think that you could do a whole lot better, price-wise, at iParty or the equivalent and packing them in your luggage. They wouldn't weigh a thing, and would take up no room at all in a suitcase.

Since all of these decorations are sold "flat", I would think that you could do a whole lot better, price-wise, at iParty or the equivalent and packing them in your luggage. They wouldn't weigh a thing, and would take up no room at all in a suitcase.

True true. But i want DD to walk in to an already decorated room ;)

A little magic and all that

True true. But i want DD to walk in to an already decorated room ;)

A little magic and all that
I usually take DD around the ship for a photo tour after we board while mom unpacks. Perhaps you could find 10 minutes to sneak in some decorating before DD gets to the cabin.

So I replied to my confirmation asking for a larger image of the set and this is the response I got:
Thank you for choosing a Disney Cruise Line vacation!

I would be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, we are unable to send a larger photo of the package you
have ordered.

However, I would be happy to provide a description of the items
included.

Halloween Stateroom Decorations

Transform your stateroom into a howling fun Halloween celebration!
Included in this package are exclusive Disney Cruise Line Halloween
paper hanging garlands, door Magnet, a beautifully felt Halloween
Musical tree centerpiece (batteries Included), and a DCL Halloween
decorative pillow that's sure to trick you into the Halloween spirit!

Includes:
•Decorative small pillow
•5 garlands
•Black tree with music and walk
•Door magnet

I hope this information has been helpful. If you require further
assistance with any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Crystal, we look forward to sailing with you!

Have a Magical Day!

Darlene
Email Communications Agent
Disney Cruise Line

Not much help, sorry guys.

I'm resurrecting this thread to see if any of the earlier cruisers who ordered this are able to post pictures or reviews. Thinking of ordering it for our cruise in a couple of weeks, but hesitant with so little information. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter