Halloween Quest PTR~~THE TRIP IS OFFICIALLY OFF!

We can only hope the good news will continue......problem is, if we have the same duffus delivering our mail today, I won't be home when it comes...... But as soon as I see it, I'll post!!!

Oh I hope you do Goofy's.....would be a great time to meet up!!!!

The commute is nice when it's sunny, but as the weather turns, I'd hate for him to be driving that much. He'll be working earlier, but with the commute still getting home later then we'd like. It will work out......just hope it does sooner than later!!!

It will all work out to the good.

Congrats to your hubby on a new job

Hope check is the next piece of good news for you this week

:wizard:

That's great news about the job Laurie!!!! :yay:

Thanx!! Mike sounded pretty happy on the phone!!! He said the store director sounded like a kid at Christmas.....he was super excited about Mike. Told him he was professional, mature, seemed like a good fit with the team & a great person!!!! Nothing like a little ego boost!! :woohoo:

No kidding! Oh that is going to be so great for you guys. Hopefully you can find a closer place to live that's not too expensive.

No kidding! Oh that is going to be so great for you guys. Hopefully you can find a closer place to live that's not too expensive.

I really hope so......I don't want the perfect home to come available yet......it needs to "appear" when the money does!!! :rotfl:

The trip is off & so is moving. The letter says we didn't have supporting information and we can send a new claim with the supporting paperwork. What else do they need: Adoption decree, state of oregon adoption assistance showing kids were special needs & adopted thru foster care, ifsp, social security claiming kids are disabled.

I'm more than frustrated right now!!!! On the phone trying to figure out what happened. So upset!!!

The trip is off & so is moving. The letter says we didn't have supporting information and we can send a new claim with the supporting paperwork. What else do they need: Adoption decree, state of oregon adoption assistance showing kids were special needs & adopted thru foster care, ifsp, social security claiming kids are disabled.

I'm more than frustrated right now!!!! On the phone trying to figure out what happened. So upset!!!

Oh Laurie.:hug: I am so sorry. I believe you said there was a local IRS office, I would take all of my paperwork and go down there as soon as I could. I will say a prayer that this all gets worked out.

Oh Laurie.:hug: I am so sorry. I believe you said there was a local IRS office, I would take all of my paperwork and go down there as soon as I could. I will say a prayer that this all gets worked out.

Thanx Michele.....I'm absolutely stunned & sick to my stomach right now......on the forever hold button with the IRS. I want some answers!

:scared1: I'm shocked! I agree with Michele, go take it to a local office maybe they can rush it through with the 6 weeks like others you know. :hug: I'm so sorry this happened, it is probably just a mistake.

Kris

:scared1: I'm shocked! I agree with Michele, go take it to a local office maybe they can rush it through with the 6 weeks like others you know. :hug: I'm so sorry this happened, it is probably just a mistake.

Kris

Oh Laurie, that sucks! I hope it was just a mistake and they sort it out for you real quick! :sad2:

Thanx ladies......i"m still on hold with the IRS......almost an hour & a half....supposedly they're there until 10pm our time.

Foster kids were all supposed to be considered special needs so I don't understand this.....we didn't need to show expenses (which we didn't have)..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Bought to hang up & just go to their office tomorrow....this is ridiculous!!!

Oh Laurie I am SO sorry!! I really hate the gov! We had a big mess today too with Shane's unemployment. Has has been unemployed practically more than he has worked the last few years and more this year than ever on TOP of getting a 10/hr paycut and hasn't had a raise in probably 6 years before THAT! And then today we get a letter from UE saying they overpaid him. YAY WHATEVER!! We got the stubs and it is totally bogus. Believe me I have gotten in trouble with them in the past for making a boo boo so we are REALLY careful but it is hard because Shane's shop pays from Wed to Tues and the UE forms go from Sun to Sat so he has to figure out in his head what his pay is for the weeks he is off and then he gets like 4 or 5 different rates of pay when he DOES work depending on the job. It is all a bunch of BS but anyway he claimed that he made like 200 bucks one week back in Jan of 2010 and his shop reported he made 1000! Well we got out the stubs and in a three week period of time he worked 1 day one week. 1.5 days the 2nd week and 3 days the following week. His gross pay on the 3 day week was only 300 bucks so you can imagine what it was the other two and they are *****ing about paying him 150 bucks! I mean I am furious! So now we have to get all this paperwork and prove that we DID deserve to get paid when for almost 2 months at the beginning of year this year he was completely out of work and they paid him NOTHING because of waiting periods and the fact that the shop kept laying him off right after he could make a claim. I mean it was ridiculous!

I know it isn't the same as what you are going through but I feel your pain. It is TOTAL BS!

I hope at least in your case that you can finally find someone with a brain (good luck with that at the IRS LOL) who can help you cuz I just can't believe that you don't qualify!

((hugs))

Oh and P.S. is there anyway you guys can still move though? I mean I would think that the new job would sure help at least. Thinking good thoughts for you guys!!

I'm sooo Sorry too Laurie! What a bunch of crap!
Please take your paperwork and go to the office. Things are better face to face.
Hugs for you and Mike... and the kiddo's too!:grouphug:

Laurie, how awful! I hope you were able to get some info on the phone but regardless, you should go to your local office. This just seems insane!

Oh Laurie I am SO sorry!! I really hate the gov! We had a big mess today too with Shane's unemployment. Has has been unemployed practically more than he has worked the last few years and more this year than ever on TOP of getting a 10/hr paycut and hasn't had a raise in probably 6 years before THAT! And then today we get a letter from UE saying they overpaid him. YAY WHATEVER!! We got the stubs and it is totally bogus. Believe me I have gotten in trouble with them in the past for making a boo boo so we are REALLY careful but it is hard because Shane's shop pays from Wed to Tues and the UE forms go from Sun to Sat so he has to figure out in his head what his pay is for the weeks he is off and then he gets like 4 or 5 different rates of pay when he DOES work depending on the job. It is all a bunch of BS but anyway he claimed that he made like 200 bucks one week back in Jan of 2010 and his shop reported he made 1000! Well we got out the stubs and in a three week period of time he worked 1 day one week. 1.5 days the 2nd week and 3 days the following week. His gross pay on the 3 day week was only 300 bucks so you can imagine what it was the other two and they are *****ing about paying him 150 bucks! I mean I am furious! So now we have to get all this paperwork and prove that we DID deserve to get paid when for almost 2 months at the beginning of year this year he was completely out of work and they paid him NOTHING because of waiting periods and the fact that the shop kept laying him off right after he could make a claim. I mean it was ridiculous!

I know it isn't the same as what you are going through but I feel your pain. It is TOTAL BS!

I hope at least in your case that you can finally find someone with a brain (good luck with that at the IRS LOL) who can help you cuz I just can't believe that you don't qualify!

((hugs))

Oh and P.S. is there anyway you guys can still move though? I mean I would think that the new job would sure help at least. Thinking good thoughts for you guys!!

Thanx Kelly.....I understand the "over payment" thing too.....Social Security decided that Mike made too much for the twins to qualify based on income.....so 9 mths later they write me to tell me they've overpaid both girls about $500.....so I have that sitting needing to be dealt with. We figured they'd just pull it direct from the refund.

I'm sooo Sorry too Laurie! What a bunch of crap!
Please take your paperwork and go to the office. Things are better face to face.
Hugs for you and Mike... and the kiddo's too!:grouphug:

Thanx!! It is crap & I want some answers. So to the local office I will go in the morning.

Laurie, how awful! I hope you were able to get some info on the phone but regardless, you should go to your local office. This just seems insane!

I was on hold over an hour & a half & I finally hung up.......ridiculous.....so frustrated!!!

I think dealing in person is much better. I know I prefer that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter